Who is this girl on NHDTA-073 ?

Jul 19, 2008
Please help me to indentify this girl on NHDTA-073 - Miu Saotome – The 2nd Floor Bed Heart Sister Fucking 2 .

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Seems there are only three women in the cast (according to Sougouwiki), so that may help narrow things down.

We're looking at:

attachment.php

Kana Ohori (Ohhori)
大堀香奈

attachment.php

Asami Nanase
綾咲くるみ

Then there is Miu Saotome... I believe she also goes by the name of Love Saotome (早乙女らぶ).

attachment.php

Yet the Saotome issue is confusing. Could she be Rui Saotome? They are two very different-looking women. (And a cross-check would get to the bottom of the matter; I'm almost sure Miu = Love.)

attachment.php

Rui Saotome

To my eye, the lady in question resembles Asami Nanase.

Those interested in this movie may pick it up as a 190 minute, 948 MB stream download.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Coincidentally, I answered another question that featured a few of the same actresses we see here, for ATOM-120 ("If You Mix An Aphrodisiac With Sleeping Pills... The Results Will Be Stupendous 2"); see this link.

I take it you agree the I.D. is accurate and would like to learn about other Asami Nanase movies... right?

attachment.php

Here is Asami's DMM page; she has not been terribly active.

Some of her films include:

[JUC-963] Asami Nanase - "Unbearably Hot Cohabitant"

Cover, screen shots 1, screen shots 2

Download possibilities

[ATID-206] "Tyrannical Lesbian r*** - Hitwoman's Vulgar Target"; Reira Asaki & Asami Nanase

Cover, Screen Shots

Download possibility

[NHDTA-056] "Phone Fuck - r*** While Calling Lie To Her Boyfriend 2" Asami Nanase Lemon Mizutama

Cover, Screen Shots

Download possibility

[YRZ-035] "Human Observation Document Q&A 3," with Arisa Nakano

Cover, Screen Shots, Download possibility (first link)

[ARMG-212] "Exploitation semen Cum Schoolgirl Hunter"

Cover, Download possibility

[ARMG-209] "Suddenly sucking on two consecutive school girls"

Cover, Screen Shots, Download possibilities

[NAGE-004] "She's the Teacher of His Grandchild - Love-Making That Make a Slave of a Really Smart and Beautiful Lady Who's Out of Most Men's Leagues" Nao Mizuki, Mako Higashio and Asami Nanase

Cover, Screen Shots, Download possibilities