Who is this girl in IDOL-086

qaaqzz

Feb 3, 2012
I watched IDOL-086 (JUST THE WAY YOU ARE) of Haruka Tachibana. I noticed another girl who was photoshooting with Haruka Tachibana. Anyone know who is that girl?

Here is the picture:
Who is the girl on left?

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Whomever she is, she certainly gives the star of the show a run for her money, in attractiveness; I hope someone will come up with the answer, Qaaqzz.

Those willing to lend a hand may benefit by my research experience. IDOL-086 comes up as a different movie (Black Men Cowgirl Nakadashi 20 Shots, starring AYA), and the star of the movie we are contemplating, Haruka Tachibana - whose name is directly translated as Kiyoka Tachibana - is not to be found at DMM. The reason, as I subsequently discovered, is because Ms. Tachibana is a gravure idol (Qaaqzz also put up a duplicate of his question at Akiba-Online's Gravure Idol Club I.D. section), a world I'm unfamiliar with. Smuttier minds prevalent at this department might also prove equally inadequate, because there's a good shot the pretty girl in question is just not that kind of girl.

I see Member Winodano once made IDOL FACTORY's "Just the Way You Are" available in the archives, and I'm offering the following frames from his screen shots as further reference:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IDOL-086-1.jpg
    IDOL-086-1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 71
  • IDOL-086-2.jpg
    IDOL-086-2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 71
Last edited by a moderator: