who is these girl and what movie is this?

evil_knight001

EvilKnight
Dec 18, 2010
View attachment 765333
attachment.php

ShinnAsuka

ガンダムSEED Destiny
Jan 7, 2013
Multi-actress JAV Info:

Japanese Title: ワケあり人妻の風俗面接 3
JAV Code: UGUG-007
Starring: Sakurai Hana [さくらい葉菜], Katou Nao [加藤なお], Anna Natsuki [菜月あんな], Natsuki Aya [菜月綾], Kyoko Aso [麻生恭子]

The name of the girl you're looking for is Sakurai Hana

evil_knight001

EvilKnight
Dec 18, 2010
heyyy! I tried to search the name you gave to me but i didn't find that girl I was looking for. Any idea??

ShinnAsuka

ガンダムSEED Destiny
Jan 7, 2013
you have to search by her japanese name,

Try copy and paste it onto dmm, her titles will be displayed

evil_knight001

EvilKnight
Dec 18, 2010
no, I mean I think she's a different girl. You got the movie right but the girl wrong. This is Sakurai Hana..
16020368_juc-391.jpg
37318.jpg
and the one that i uploaded doesnt look like sakurai hana. any idea? :puzzled: oh by the way, I also tried to search ugug-007 but it doesnt list the girl I was looking for.

ShinnAsuka

ガンダムSEED Destiny
Jan 7, 2013
It's the same person, I'm not sure why they appear different to you but if you take your time to examine the pictures carefully I'm sure you'll find similarities.

http://sougouwiki.com/d/%A5%EF%A5%B1%A4%A2%A4%EA%A1%FB%A1%FB%BA%CA%A4%CE%C9%F7%C2%AF%CC%CC%C0%DC

The link above will lead you to a list of actresses who starred in UGUG-007.
桜井幸美 is her alias in the movie, さくらい葉菜 (Sakurai Hana) is her real name (or should I say stage name?)

If you enlarge the cover pic, you'll see at the middle bottom left a picture+name of the woman you're looking for. That name displayed is 桜井幸美, which points directly to さくらい葉菜.
Deductive reasoning: Since the list of aliases matches the list of real names provided by the order in which they appear, it is logical to believe that the first name, 桜井幸美, shown in the Title's column, matches the name さくらい葉菜 in the Actress column.

Now I'm not going to explain myself further regarding this; you can't expect me to provide info of titles/actresses and having the obligation to make you believe what is true.

Your perception creates your reality.

evil_knight001

EvilKnight
Dec 18, 2010
ok thanks shinnasuka. It all make sense now. OT, btw, can you read japanese?? well if so that's cool and I envy you. Im gonna ask you some future question. thanks again for clearing things for me.