who is the skinniest of them all

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

zackbumm

Collector
May 30, 2009
Something like this?

This is only available in the land of the greasy burger and dripping with fat "french" fries.

happy Y

Dec 5, 2009
Aoba Ito

I liked Aoba Ito really much. Cute face, sexy body even with those riny tits. But after she fucked dogs in a Gloryquest movie I thought she'd retired. Now I saw the screencaps from "Adopted Girl."
I have to say, she looks sick. Hope someone will take care of her.

montiman

Enjoyer of Asian Ladies
Jun 12, 2008
I liked Aoba Ito really much. Cute face, sexy body even with those riny tits.
I agree!

But after she fucked dogs in a Gloryquest movie I thought she'd retired.
Yea, well getting fucked by a dog is one thing, but I think sucking a dogs cock is worse! Btw, do you know the number of the Gloryquest video she was in??
........... Hope someone will take care of her.
True that!!

happy Y

Dec 5, 2009
I only know one title with her.

Maybe food just doesn't taste the same, after you stick your tongue in a dog's ass...

noquarter

Dec 11, 2008
I agree!

Yea, well getting fucked by a dog is one thing, but I think sucking a dogs cock is worse! Btw, do you know the number of the Gloryquest video she was in??
True that!!
MAD-81 獣皇 私は犬とSEXしたい男の子です

Jul 1, 2009
Almost every single one with breasts that are D cups or higher (and quite often C's) is overweight except in the cases of implants..

Yeah, that's fairly universal, but with Japanese's love of giant breasts, it's more common and accepted in JAV's then it would be elsewhere...

This is just plain silly. The market for BBW JAV and busty JAV don't have much overlap compared to their overlap in Western markets. Many Western guys like the busty Japanese models precisely because they tend to be thin by Western standards. Rio Hamazaki is a perfect example of a girl with big boobs who is a normal build, and there are plenty of girls in that category. :goodboy:

Chichi Asada is thicker than most of the girls in usual busty movies, and she's quite a way from being overweight. Looks perfect to me. :nosebleed:

At 188cm tall and 57kg, I could give some of these girls a run for their money... this despite my typical unhealthy American diet. :bye:

glumpus

Nov 9, 2009
Thought I would put some faces with the names posted here - plus some more skinnies not mentioned.

Rin Tokiwa

montiman

Enjoyer of Asian Ladies
Jun 12, 2008
Thought I would put some faces with the names posted here - plus some more skinnies not mentioned.
Well you sure seem to know your skinny Asian girls. Now what you need to do is post some of your picture/video collection so we can see/enjoy more of them. :perfectplan:

Reactions: weppin