Who is the last girl in NHDT 817?

HeavenHell

Sep 26, 2011
Cover:
NHDT-817.jpg

She is on the back of the cover above, bottom row to the far right.

Pictures of the woman:
NTPSmccjja09tcyl.jpg

20.jpg

I've done extensive research on this woman but I cannot seem to find her name. I've found out Natalie Norton and Stephanie Cane are in this film but i just cant seem to find this one woman.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :please:

HH

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
You are good, Louboutinn, I commend you! I had run into this post by HeavenHell before, and thought the blonde in question looked familiar. It's not easy to make a match based on one or two photographs, even with someone as distinctive looking as Anita Blue - she's got a telltale nose. (Which wasn't clear from these shots HeavenHell thoughtfully provided; the first one gave a hint, though.)

I dug up an episode of Fucked and Bound with Anita, and noticed she had a tattoo over her left hip. Luckily, I had recently downloaded NHDT-817 - maybe it was this post that allowed me to look into getting it - and I tried to see if I could spot that small tattoo. (Too bad throughout the scene she leaves her skirt on.) Finally, there was a glimpse; so that confirms it for me.

Those who would like to snatch this vid may do so as a 338 MB painless download. The source is Xvideos (offering a rare complete movie in one link), which means it probably will not stay up for long.

HeavenHell

Sep 26, 2011
:cheer:

You guys are so damn awesome man, I was starting to give up hope on this request. I have no words man, i was like stunned you guys found out who this was lol. So many searches and pages of research laid to rest now thanks to you gentlemen.

You guys have made me a happy man

Me = :gayprance: