i only find this one

this one really got me

i will be so much appreciated

i found these SKY-261 and SKYHD-099 of hers

but i couldn't find proper free download soruce:exhausted:

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
Sanepretty

I know this is a bit old but I did post something to this effect a couple of weeks ago in response to an old thread (some people seem to get fraught by reviving old threads for some strange reason). As paparoach408 rightly states the girl in question in VANDR-045 Big-Boobed Wife Who Has No Common Sense and Leaves Herself Vulnerable As She Likes to Go Outside Without a Bra (love these titles - so descriptive) is now performing under the name of Yuna Hoshizaki. This movie can be found under one of her previous names Yuuki Maeda, which she is perhaps best known for. Personally I think she is fantastic. Sometimes Hoshizaki is spelt with an 's' not a 'z'.

There is a lot of Yuuki Maeda out there on all those JAV sites (and this one!) Try this for a start where there is some multi-download options :

http://i-jav.com/?s=yuna+hoshisaki&submit=Search

These have a few (but may require premium - but she is worth it!) :

http://javdream.com/?s=yuna+hoshizaki&searchsubmit=

Best

Jack

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Wasn't it grand of Jack1956 to go through all of the trouble he went through, folks? (And blast you, Jack... must you always be so charmingly articulate?)

attachment.php

For the benefit of Jack1956 who sounds like he has a genuine appreciation for Yuuki Maeda, now Yuna Hoshizaki, as well as Sanepretty, who sounds like he has set off on a Yuuki mission, and... oh, all right, the rest of you can join in, too... for anyone who is kooky for Yuuki, let me throw in a few of her other works, with the added benefit of downloads easy enough to make you shrug.

Squadron Heroine Vs. Young Hypnotists - No1. On the Rocket BBS, Brat Project [RCT-362], with Yuuki Maeda & Kana Ohhori

attachment.php

Sentai heroine of our processing tools are Erogaki! Large pinch of mischief for H Chibikko Got hypnosis! Blow people in the next punch line ? Chin Chibikko hallucinations seem to Red! Pissing in the pose of a dog, a collar with a double-headed docked at Vibe! Pies continuous state meat urinal is broken ... shockingly the mercy of Chibikko Battlesuit is governed not get stuck in sleep paralysis and mentally!

Screen shots

568 MB painless download

Once the Actress Arrived On Location, She Was Made to Start Right Away Without Even Having a Meeting! Without Even Having to Wait! Without a Condom! Immediately Having Sex 2, Ending With a Cream Pie [JJ-031], with Ichika Kuroki, Miku Aoki, Yuuki Maeda, Miwako Yamamoto & Midori Yamaguchi

attachment.php

"Saddle immediate" sudden they fitted to the actress came to the shooting. Actor actress who appeared suddenly when the door opened, puzzled no longer know the reason. Actor takes attacked without regard to such a thing, insert raw blood ? greeting but instead of towering port! Pant roll out will feel comfortable Once you have entered is actress Ji ? port also said that "Damedame, impossible impossible" I. At the end and you will have been out in the absence of mind.

Screen shots

476 MB painless download

Incest – Chapter 2 – Day by Day, I Have Been r***ing by Desire of Father-in-law and Brother-in-law [DVH-641], with Reia Miyasaka, Junna Hara, Hikaru Shiina, Yuuki Maeda & Haruki Satou

attachment.php

Sentai heroine of our processing tools are Erogaki! Large pinch of mischief for H Chibikko Got hypnosis! Blow people in the next punch line ? Chin Chibikko hallucinations seem to Red! Pissing in the pose of a dog, a collar with a double-headed docked at Vibe! Pies continuous state meat urinal is broken ... shockingly the mercy of Chibikko Battlesuit is governed not get stuck in sleep paralysis and mentally!

Screen shots (Indirect link)

518 MB painless download

Attachments

• RCT-362.jpg
    RCT-362.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 337
  • JJ-031.jpg
    JJ-031.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 341
  • DVH-641.jpg
    DVH-641.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 330
  • Yuuki Maeda.jpg
    Yuuki Maeda.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 343
Reactions: 1 person

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
Jug, many thanks for the kind words and the Yuuki/Yuna contributions. I downloaded RCT-362 Squadron Heroine Vs. Young Hypnotists - No1. On the Rocket BBS, Brat Project some time ago and find it has a pretty unwatchable storyline - this cartoon type heroine and the hypnosis genres I find hopelessly silly - and that's saying something in JAV where the credulity of we JAV fans is constantly tested! But there is some great sex with both Yuuki/Yuna and the equally lovely Kana Ohori. The other two are cracking not just with Yuuki/Yuna!

Best

Jack