Which movie you watch again and again

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

dizzo1

Oct 5, 2008
[Milky Cat] Sexy Semen Maniacs 01 ( Mikami Syoko ) – CZM01, This is one of my favs, its bukkake/gokkun.

Elerad

Jan 28, 2010
Just found a new one. JRZD-402. Absolutely love this one. Great series anyway, but this is the stand-out. She's so prim and proper, nicely dressed, very reserved, and watching her slowly give in to being stripped, breathing heavily as each piece of clothing is taken away is just awesome. The first scene is the best, although her bj scene is pretty exceptional, too.

Reactions: 1 person

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I love this team up of YUMA ASAMI & MINORI HATSUNE!

It's just tits, and ass; fucking and sucking. Some highlights: Minori squeezing Yuma's tits on some lucky bastard's cock. And, Yuma getting fucked in her mouth, and loving it. Minori deftly tit-jerking one guy while giving head to another. This JAV shows two stars in their early days, already displaying incredible enthusiasm.

http://s1s1s1.com/works/-/detail/=/cid=oned961/

Attachments

• Minori & Yuma (1).png
    Minori & Yuma (1).png
    519.9 KB · Views: 186
  • Minori & Yuma (4).png
    Minori & Yuma (4).png
    440.9 KB · Views: 183
  • Minori & Yuma (5).png
    Minori & Yuma (5).png
    367 KB · Views: 175
  • Minori & Yuma (3).png
    Minori & Yuma (3).png
    386 KB · Views: 117
  • Minori & Yuma (2).png
    Minori & Yuma (2).png
    472.4 KB · Views: 121
  • oned961pl.jpg
    oned961pl.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 152
  • oned961jp-06.jpg
    oned961jp-06.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 171

niteowl

Sep 1, 2013
Here are some movies I watch often

EMU 046 Yuuno Hoshi and Hikaru Yukino (amazing BJs)

EC 110 (Tsubomi and great irrumatio... although I like many of her movies, maybe my favourite actress)

REAL 400 an unusual movie with Tsubomi, Yuuno Hoshi, Yuu Kawakami and Saki Kozakura the four of them, in school girl costumes and a helmet, run around around a big house. When they handle certain symbols spread everywhere various things can happen, from pranks to sex. In fact at times men dressed in black suddenly come out of hiding to catch the contestants and have sex with them. Funny and plenty of hot sex (all four chicks are pretty hot imo)

Reactions: BartenderJill

fac_kiu

Never say hopeless
Oct 30, 2009
DV 1535 and DV 1546

RandolphCarter

Oct 26, 2010
zuko021.jpg

ZUKO-021

This movie is so fucking perfect. 4 girls fucking &drinking cum, four parts - one for every girl - and every part crosses the others multiple times,
so you can see tha same scene from different perspectives.
One of the best - ever.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I watch over and over,13864280_ddb-179.jpg Dogma title DDB-179 Blonde Bitch with Mari Hosokawa, especially the opening masturbation scene where she goes crazy!

Reactions: Supmop

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Thanks niteowl-I forgot about EMU 046- in my opinion, two of the very best blowjob artists in the biiz- a classic!!

banfoosh

Forever horny !
Dec 27, 2012
MOMJ-146 is probably the only JAV that I have watched more than a half a dozen times ; where in the primitive tag team of Tenant and Tubby ravishes the unsuspecting housewife while the husband lies drunk and passed out.Kudos to jugulear for that recommendation.

paul_s

Sep 2, 2008
Tokyo Hot n004 Yuki Shiratori.

I'm so obsessed in one specific scene that I cut and save it in my smartphone so I can watch anytime anywhere.

paul_s

Sep 2, 2008
05786.jpg

Tokyo Hot n004 Yuki Shiratori.

I'm so obsessed in one specific scene that I cut and save it in my smartphone so I can watch anytime anywhere.

abbath

Sep 13, 2009
IESP-348. It's a cross between the 20 shot nakadashi genre and the incest theme.

I really into r*** and incest genre, the "20 nakadashi series" especially the teacher theme are my favorite. The IESP-348 is an incest theme which the family members r*** the mother and the lovely daughter sayaka. I like the scene especially when the father facefuck her daughter sayaka whilst the the brother pounding her tight pussy. That was absolutely hot.

Another 20 nakadashi series I watch over and over again was IESP-352, lead by the cute actress named aki nagase. I really love aki, she my typical loli girl I want and to add up the spice it's a gangbang and r*** scene.
1iesp352pl.jpg

Aside from aforementioned series, i lust to watch the Tameikegoro Slave Step Mom/Slave Teacher series. That's the reason why I'm so much into JAV aside from r***, I fond in watching AV with storyline especially forcing there step mom/teacher in a situation of shame, harassment and impregnate them.

mdyd735pl.jpg mdyd787pl.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
videos that have hot action from my favorite actresses together in same screen

HNDS-027.jpg HNDS-038.jpg HNDS-013.jpgAVOP-119.jpg MIRD-157.jpg MIRD-121.jpg MIRD-057.jpg MIRD-117.jpg MIRD-145.jpg

Last edited:

emem6

Jul 28, 2016
For me it is ABP-415. Airi is super hot in this, she puts on a none stop performance, one guy after the next. Change of clothing, and continue to elevator sex is my favorite part. Surprised she can still walk to the bathroom. The moaning she makes is orgasmic. She just sighs, and thinks to herself at the end.

creyzi4zb12

May 2, 2008
ebod136pl.jpg

EBOD 136

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Their a couple of JAV videos that i like to watch every now and them or when i need to take a quick down off and relax.

one00314pl.jpg

I really enjoy this video from sora aoi from begging to end. I especially like the entro scene and and theinflatable mat scene. I love the way Sora Aoi big titties bounce when she getting fuck.

1star00431pl.jpg

This is another soapland video that i really like from Aimi Yoshikawa. This was my first introduction to Aimi Yoshikwa and i been hook ever since.

midd00885pl.jpg

I really like going over this video by Julia over every now and again. All i have to say about this film is that their lots of bouncing boobs.