which AV company has the prettiest girls?

arbski

Mar 12, 2012
in your opinion, which AV company has the prettiest and sexiest girls in their line up?

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
In a way, all AV producers have beautiful performers, but I'd go with S1. YUMA ASAMI, ANRI OKITA, SOFIA NIKAIDO, COCOMI SAKURA, MINORI HATSUNE, HANA HARUNA, AKIHO YOSHIZAWA etc...the list goes on and on.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Super Shirouto and Prestige has a lot of pretty girls too, Prestige is very good company for looking new comers, but most the girls who work with Super Shirouto are working other studios too

in the past Momotaro, Alice, MAX-A and those KMP group members had a lot of pretty girls

periph

Sep 28, 2012
i'd have to go with S1 right now too. aoi tsukasa, aoi, minami kojima, moe amatsuka, rion/shion, sonoda mion, asuka kirara. and their second tier isn't bad either...

Reactions: GohanTenno

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
i'd have to go with S1 right now too. aoi tsukasa, aoi, minami kojima, moe amatsuka, rion/shion, sonoda mion, asuka kirara. and their second tier isn't bad either...

yes S1 still good, not so great like in the past, but their current stars are good

S1 made a great move took Tsukasa Aoi, unfortunately Yui Tatsumi decided to get retired, would be awesome if she move to S1 or Moodyz

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
As far as the past goes, I was really into MIllion for a while! I mean, Monbu Ran and Oikawa Nao set up the field for Tsubomi and Kanno Arisa respectively! I don't know who the new versions of those women are but I've seen a few that look like Arisa-chan and Nao-chan but no one that thow down in the bed the way they did. I don't know what happened to Oikawa Nao but Kanno Arisa is rumored to be the owner/operator of a high-end kokyu club in Tokyo.

yes I forget to mentioned them, KMP group members (Real, Million, Sexia, Media Station) was really good too, they had ami matsuda, aimi nakatani, hime kamiya, syun aika, akane sakura, yu saotome, karen kisaragi

now I see a lot of hot sexy girls in JAV, but still don't find their new version

ymcrs066

Mar 30, 2014
Agree with most users on this thread that S1 has prettiest girls.
One thing I noticed that most pretty S1 girls have long beautiful hair.... Sonoda Mion, Aika Yumeno, Ogawa Rio, Tia, Narusawa Lily, Aya Sakurai, Misato Arisa etc.