where to get HD rip of MIRD-156

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
I can't find this. I'm even okay with buying(digitally) it but it doesn't exist anymore. Any links would be fine, paid or otherwise. Even paid filesharing links I'm okay with.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
Sorry can't help you but what I love about this particular movie is that in the last scene, they fuck their "supposedly" female assistant/crew. I couldn't find who she is, what I know is that on the other movie the female assistant/crew is SUMIRE. There's a different though, SUMIRE celebrated at the end with the other girls but on this one, the female assistant ran away when the sex scene ends.

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
DAMN I'd be willing to pay that for a digital but the shipping on that would kill me. Thanks for finding this. How does this JAV not exist anywhere in HD form behind file hosting sites.
What region are you shipping to? If you want blu-ray quality, you're not going to find a seller outside Asia, so shipping will be expensive.

If you'll settle for DVD quality (2 discs, so ~9gb for 6.5 hours), here's another bootlegger, this time in the USA.

For North America & Europe:
DAV: $4 for 2 DVDs + $25 for shipping = $29 (or Blu-Ray for $65) (Cheaper for big orders, but they take forever to ship and lots of titles are rental versions)
AS: $16 for 2 DVDs + $8.70 shipping = $24.70 (US) / $37 (Europe) (More expensive per disc, but they ship quickly and have a better selection)

DAV's shipping charges are by tier; same shipping charge for 2 discs as for 8 discs.

Reactions: LimeLemon

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
One day i asked asianscreens if they could sell ISO image of their dvds and told me that they can do it. That way you can have, at least the dvd version for the moment and without paying shipping.
It's still referenced on the pricing guide, but the process for ordering isn't up where it was so I didn't want to mention it.
Probably just email them at the 'sales@' address about the "Limited Time Offer".

Reactions: LimeLemon

sentenced2000

Sep 3, 2009
It's still referenced on the pricing guide, but the process for ordering isn't up where it was so I didn't want to mention it.
Probably just email them at the 'sales@' address about the "Limited Time Offer".
Forget about limited. All JAV vendors are going to end up selling downloads. Whoever doesn't will be left behind and possibly disappear. Now we only need to see what quality will be the one they offer. If it's a 100% DVD quality image then it's worth it. Otherwise compressed files do not interest me as much for what it costs. I'm going to ask what quality they offer.

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
What region are you shipping to? If you want blu-ray quality, you're not going to find a seller outside Asia, so shipping will be expensive.

If you'll settle for DVD quality (2 discs, so ~9gb for 6.5 hours), here's another bootlegger, this time in the USA.

For North America & Europe:
DAV: $4 for 2 DVDs + $25 for shipping = $29 (or Blu-Ray for $65) (Cheaper for big orders, but they take forever to ship and lots of titles are rental versions)
AS: $16 for 2 DVDs + $8.70 shipping = $24.70 (US) / $37 (Europe) (More expensive per disc, but they ship quickly and have a better selection)

DAV's shipping charges are by tier; same shipping charge for 2 discs as for 8 discs.
I just remembered. Blu-Ray's are region locked if I'm not mistaken, so I would most likely be out of luck even if I got it shipped.
One day i asked asianscreens if they could sell ISO image of their dvds and told me that they can do it. That way you can have, at least the dvd version for the moment and without paying shipping.
Thank you for this golden nugget. By this you mean, I can hopefully ask them to rip the blu-ray, and pay them, and have them send me the ISO?

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
I just remembered. Blu-Ray's are region locked if I'm not mistaken, so I would most likely be out of luck even if I got it shipped.

Thank you for this golden nugget. By this you mean, I can hopefully ask them to rip the blu-ray, and pay them, and have them send me the ISO?
For one thing, if it's anything like the regions on DVDs, it won't matter on a bootleg copy. Everything I've ordered from them has played; not to mention they claim "#12 All DVDs will play" (yeah, they don't specify "& Blu-Ray", but it's a given).

And on top of that, Japan & Taiwan & North & South America are in the same 'A' region. (You didn't answer about what region you're in, but I'm just throwing it out there.)

As for getting the bootlegger to rip it for you, AsianScreens doesn't carry the BR, just the DVD. I've received an ISO from Dream-AV once, but it was because they burned the wrong DVD by mistake. Rather than ship a single DVD, they just threw the ISO on Google Drive and sent me a link.

Just get yourself the holiday present and figure out the region issue later - if it matters at all on a copy, that is.

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
For one thing, if it's anything like the regions on DVDs, it won't matter on a bootleg copy. Everything I've ordered from them has played; not to mention they claim "#12 All DVDs will play" (yeah, they don't specify "& Blu-Ray", but it's a given).

And on top of that, Japan & Taiwan & North & South America are in the same 'A' region. (You didn't answer about what region you're in, but I'm just throwing it out there.)

As for getting the bootlegger to rip it for you, AsianScreens doesn't carry the BR, just the DVD. I've received an ISO from Dream-AV once, but it was because they burned the wrong DVD by mistake. Rather than ship a single DVD, they just threw the ISO on Google Drive and sent me a link.

Just get yourself the holiday present and figure out the region issue later - if it matters at all on a copy, that is.
Thanks for all the help. I e-mailed both sellers to see if they could sell an ISO waiting on replies now.

Reactions: branbran726

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Last edited:
Reactions: mannimn