When a woman genuinely enjoys herself

whoknowshu

Apr 14, 2024
I've watched tons of movies and we all tend to have multiple favorites, but for me there is ONE that tops ALL the other and thats DANDY-414, with Ayumi Shinoda. Especially the last scene. Her make-up is spotless, she looks like a goddess. While the dress isn't too flattering for her curves, her hair in a bun, with the silver jewelry complement her astounding beauty. There are 4 guys who take turns to fuck her. But its not the guy with the biggest dick that gets her going. But there is one guy who seems to have the perfect size to push her buttons.
At 3:01, it slowly builds up and by the time he's thrusting himself into her completely, she genuinely is climaxing and convulsing. It love it when women genuinely have a good time. You know some are just good actresses and play it up for the camera, but when you watch this, it doesnt seem like Ayumi is acting. Its just that one guy who gets her going, while with the other 3 guys, she's just 'acting'. Are there any other movies you guys recommend/enjoy where you see the woman genuinely enjoying herself, almost oblivious to the camera ?

• Love
Reactions: kidbetin

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
For me, it used to be the lovely Miki Sato. Even in those instances when she was supposedly being r***ing or forced to have sex, in the heat of passion she would flash this smile that to me, at least, told me she was really enjoying this. I'm sure there are others I cannot remember, but she stands out. The other much more knowledgeable members of this forum will come up with many more..great idea!

Reactions: whoknowshu

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Hold the phone!! how the hell could I forget her? My current and just about all-time favorite and obsession, Chisato Shoda! especially in those movies where she is teasing some guy unmercifully, she looks like she is really enjoying it- ok, maybe just good acting, but she really gives the impression that she is really into it.

whoknowshu

Apr 14, 2024
For me, it used to be the lovely Miki Sato. Even in those instances when she was supposedly being r***ing or forced to have sex, in the heat of passion she would flash this smile that to me, at least, told me she was really enjoying this. I'm sure there are others I cannot remember, but she stands out. The other much more knowledgeable members of this forum will come up with many more..great idea!
any particular movie of Miki you'd recommend ?

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
My favorite Miki movie is

JUC-287 Please Train Me In Front of My Husband - Miki Sato..check the looks she is giving her husband while 2 guys are fondling her (as I understand it, this is his idea)​

Attachments

• juc00287pl.jpg
    juc00287pl.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 11