What's happening with Hikari Matsushita 松下ひかり ?

Daw

Oct 25, 2015
She retired? There are no information about new JAV with her and her twitter was ended at year 2013. Are somebody know what's happening with her? She is my Top 2 JAV actress, she is very cute, but not popular unfortunatelly :/

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
She retired? There are no information about new JAV with her and her twitter was ended at year 2013. Are somebody know what's happening with her? She is my Top 2 JAV actress, she is very cute, but not popular unfortunatelly :/

can you attach some of her pictures please ?

maybe she already get retired or some of us can recognize her if she still active and using another stage name ;)

Daw

Oct 25, 2015
Here you are:
1BGWq.jpg

hikari-matsushita-5.jpg

And some JAV's with her which I like:
h_127ysn00334pl.jpg

h_150upsm00202pl.jpg
mof_b.jpg

She is a great loli actress, many of you will agree. It would be sad if she retired :(

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
Wow that would suck if she's retired. I forgot all about her. She was the only loli I was ever interested in watching(well her and Shino Megumi). She was so damn convincing at playing a loli it was damn near uncomfortable to watch.

My introduction to her was a flick I wasn't even watching for her. Didn't know who she was at the time and didn't care. But once those jet black eyes of hers popped on the screen she immediately stole the show. As far as the scenes I like to rewatch the most in my JAV collection, her scene in this flick is easily in my top 5. It's excellent! Watch it and try to keep from fapping. It's not possible.

1nhdta294pl.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s and Daw

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I remember a lesbian movie with her and Yui Hatano. She's a cutie for sure.

Reactions: Daw

Daw

Oct 25, 2015
So if she really retired I would be happy if you could reupload some JAV's with her. I mean S-Cute, I really want to watch it.