What subforum do i post 3D Sex pictures on?

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
I want to make a thread with 3D pictures, where do i put it?

It doesn't seem to fit in anywhere. I would make it interracial asian lesbian based.

Reactions: 1 person

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
You might attach some previews. It would be easier to comment on.

In the blind, I would say Random.

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Pic posting in the Hentai Discussion section has been frowned on. Redrooster removed a few picture threads from there, (although admittedly some of them were in questionable taste). There are a few Hentai picture posts scattered about but I am unsure where exactly they are. In addition the post must be of Japanese art and not Western or it will be removed by an Admin or Moderator. Other "Discussion" threads would also be verbotten as they are..well....for discussion.

You could just create an Album for them in your Control Panel.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
as you said it was lesbian, it would put into JAV, censored or uncensored, and put in 3D and if enough want it, and it becomes very popular, your fan base may expand,

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
as you said it was lesbian, it would put into JAV, censored or uncensored, and put in 3D and if enough want it

If it is just a pix share and not a download or torrent, what JAV section specifically?

3D pics are not technically JAV but they are if you say they are. But the JAV discussion thread is for discussion of the JAV industry and the rest are download sections for filesharing. Please clarify, if only for my curiousity.