What sex do you wanna be?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Boy or Girl?

• Female to Boy.

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • Male to Female.

Votes: 82 38.0%
  • Stay the way I'am.

Votes: 112 51.9%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 11 5.1%

• Total voters

haseo-kun

Bored
Jun 6, 2008
I love being a guy, it seem hard to be a girl, with r***, sexual harassment, menstruation, giving birth,and kids open up a whole new set of problems:sick:.
And just couldn't get down with a guy.
Plus i like being able to say "dude would you hit that?" with my friends and eating and crashing on my couch:full:. And lastly i like my equipment.

BTW if i offended anyone im truly sorry :bow-pray:

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
talking about sexuality or who goes first in bed... it does not matter... how about trying to be bisexual? it might be cool I guess

wotaku

wota-kun
Mar 8, 2008
I would choose...

Loli

:evillaugh:

loli is not a new type of sex...XD

Seriously if eternal youth was part of the deal, I'd switch... and spend my days fapping to a mirror :lols: I'm still hoping to find for the famed fountain but as it is, I think I prefer being male.

nosihc

May 12, 2007
for me,female and male are both OK for my (next life?)XD

people can be anything when they though they are normal

NoriHiiro

Jun 27, 2008
Sometimes I think I'd like to try being a girl. I definitely prefer girls, but sometimes I definitely feel I have a feminine side

Helios86

JAV Junior
Nov 16, 2008
I love being a guy, it seem hard to be a girl, with r***, sexual harassment, menstruation, giving birth,and kids open up a whole new set of problems:sick:.
And just couldn't get down with a guy.
Plus i like being able to say "dude would you hit that?" with my friends and eating and crashing on my couch:full:. And lastly i like my equipment.

You are allright. I have the same opinion and i love it to be a man. I'm happy with it and on the other side women have such a problematic life you said it.

Sometimes i think it would be great to be a girl because you have to masturbate great. You can put all stuff in your pussy. Men just can rub their dick until the orgasmn but in the end i find it better and more comfortable to be a man.
If i were a woman i think i would a lesbian because of all the problems with it to have a man by your side.
I thank all the female members for it. :love:

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
well.. being a man has it pros and cons, the same goes for women in opposite ways..
Both sexes can still get HIV or STds if they dont play the safe way.
Even monkeys can develop HIV when they play around.
If only HIv and Stds dont happen ,., wont it be the best for us all?

LordAmamn

"X" Anime Master
Nov 24, 2008
Being a male is just fine for me.

You get to have a penis and use it to have sex with females! :full:

If I was a girl, I'd have to have sex with men. :constipation: Ugh, no thanks!

handyman said it best.

That is the best response to any question EVER.

I agree though. I love women particularly the Japanese but I don't wanna be one. I'll miss my penis and I'd have to be with a man if I was a woman and... **shudders** at the thought lol.

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
lol u r so funny. being a girl doesnt mean necessarily finger yourself only. I got many straight friends and they dont finger themselves. LOL does it mean they are sexually deprived or nt active as men are in themselves in bed?

Cooroxd

Apr 29, 2009
If i can be like Ranma then yes. I would love to turn into a girl when i dump cold water over my head and if i m bored i can change back into boy with hot water.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Hmmm... Then what about lukewarm water?
Futa?

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
The thing is, there's a difference between asking if you want to be in a girl's body and if you want to become a bonafide girl. A lot of you have said, "I don't want to become a girl because then I would have to do it with men! Yuck!" And I agree, as a fellow man, that that sounds really unappealing. But the thing you have to consider is that you'd only be in that sort of situation if you were either a man in a woman's body or a lesbian. If you were transformed from a straight man into a straight woman, then guess what? You'd like cocks now. You'd be grossed out by the thought of licking a woman's vagina or sucking on her boobs. You'd become somebody who wants to be fucked rather than being somebody who wants to fuck others. In other words, you'd go from being the man who gives to being the woman who receives, and you'd like it.

Anyway, I think these comics explain it best. :) (see attachment) A company spokesperson comes to you and asks if you'd be interested in purchasing their product which will transform you into a girl ...

On the right: it'll cost you $100,000 to buy the potion which will turn you into a beautiful girl. It'll cost you $30,000 to buy the potion which will turn you into a sort-of cute girl. It'll only cost you $10 if you want a potion that turns you into a girl. (LOL)

On the left: it'll cost you $100,000 to buy the potion that turns you into a girl for 1 week. It'll cost you $2,000 to buy the potion which will turn you into a girl for just 3 minutes. It'll only cost you $10 if you want to buy the potion which turns you into a girl for the remainder of your natural life. (LOL)

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
well a man like to be sexually satisfied by a beautiful woman in bed. So a woman is also sexually happy with a handsome and sexy man in her arms. Imagine that... arent we greedy and have our sexual needs as well? NO need to compare...