what do girls think of hairy legs

neonworks

Apr 15, 2007
hey guys! what do you think on how would the girls react on heary legs beyond all means??

cuz I have hair from my ankles to my butt.:donotwant:
and kinda annoyed on what would the girls think....

Aegis

Jan 19, 2007
I do too, and my GF doesn't mind. Though at times she freaks me out when she wants to search my legs for ingrown hairs :donotwant:
But anyway I thinkas far as women are concerned, and this is from a guy's perspective, that unless your some kinda fit muscley guy, they wont mind, when they're in the mood and they like you, they dont seem to care about hair, unless your like sasquatch.

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
I think a lot of girls prefer hairyless boys these days. A lot of actors, singers, etc... are shaved, so girls idealize them.
I'm very hairy too, but it seems to be ok with some girls i know.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
Man-fur shouldn't be a problem.
Even if a girl doesn't really like it, they'll get over it.
Many men are hairy and there's no helping that.

If a girl is so shallow that she can't be with hairy man..
Well, go figure.

brinquedo

Feb 13, 2007
but if a girl is hairy....well...call me shallow, scru dat!
.....the loli force is strong in this one....

maihag

Mar 12, 2007
I'm hairy and 46 yo. A couple of my gf's from years ago liked the hairy chest. One would run her hand on/through it for a while - but that's more info than you probably wanted. Anyway, it does seem the tom selleck look has gone out of style. Nevertheless, I have to agree with the gent who said a girl will put up with things like that if she really likes you.

Much higher on their list are several other criteria. For example, two that come to mind:

1. CONFIDENCE. You ever hear about how dogs can sense when you're afraid of them - and that's when they'll attack??? Well, it works the same with girls. They can sense when you don't have confidence in yourself, and that is a HUGE turn off. After all, if you have issues with yourself, why should they accept you with all the baggage you bring to the table? But beware .. overconfidence can backfire - you need to avoid coming across as a self centered egotistic nut-case. Best bet is to learn be comfortable with yourself, which, in your case, means just accepting the fact that you have a lot of body hair and not getting your panties in a bunch about it.

2. HYGIENE: No matter how much hair you have, make sure it is CLEAN. Same holds true for your breath and underarms. At least, that's how it works in the USA.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006

Ether

flaming hobo
Dec 7, 2006
lol I have hella hairy legs, for an asian. Chicks dont seem to mind :p

anime1

Apr 2, 2007
LOL. Im a little different. It looks like a deforestation effort on my legs and arms.
People always ask, "Do you shave/ Do you wax?"
But I do have hair on chest and stomach.
Its fun when they ask because I always tease them when they do.

Vicare

Feb 28, 2007
If the women felt disgusting with hairy legs, I couldn't blame them. For the men would also prefer shaved pussy.
>.>;

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
western chicks don't care. asian girls hate body hair... especially on big-nosed hairy western men. i wear these cheap metal-frame glasses, and in removing them one day, i cut the top of my nose right between the eyes. my asian girlfriend saw me the next day and said, "did you cut yourself shaving?".

Zarza

Unusual Guy
Jan 22, 2007
Hm. Oh Well. I never met any YOUNG chick that liked body hair. In any place, 'cept in the face.

Shit, I rhymed.

Leechasd

Eye of The Beholder
Nov 16, 2006
Women shouldn't judge men by the amount of fur err hair that men have on themselves. Personally aslong as it doesn't get in the way of joyful sex, it should be fine. Though I myself have hairy legs up to the knees; soft as can be with constant warm heater. That way every time she legs you up with her own it'll feel like a fuzzy soft blanket ;)

Quori

Mar 11, 2007
I must say I dont have a problem with hair on men, so long as the man in question remembers to shower on a regular basis :)

SexGhost

Sep 29, 2007
lol...it could be that because i'm young, but i'm hairless...except my pubic and my head lol