What is this video?

wapu

Aug 5, 2008
I remember seeing some video where there were four heroines who set out to beat up any guys to prevent any chikan moments. They all end up getting brainwashed to enjoy it though and when it comes to the last one the end up setting all of the girls on her instead. I seem to remember that one of them was kind of ganguro style. The leader character of the women wore a long black dress. I've never come across this video again and have no idea how to find it. Any ideas what it is?

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
This sound very interesting ... Do you happen to know any of the four heroines name? Think it can be a great help if there are names of the girls so anyone here can have a higher chance of identifying the video.

I actually remember seeing a JAV with a brainwashing theme a long time back before but don't think the plot is the same as you what you mention above though.

wapu

Aug 5, 2008
No, unfortunately I have nothing else to go on really. I have no idea who any of the girls were as I've never seen them in anything else, I've searched for images and the like but come up with nothing.
Although I've seen the heroine brainwashing thing done other times this one was done in a slightly different way than the others I'd seen before as they were not in the superhero costumes or anything like that. They were dressed fairly normally in comparison to what you usually see.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I checked DMM but unfortunately a search for brainwashing gives over 900 movies.

Reactions: clemenceko and wapu

wapu

Aug 5, 2008
Yep, that's the one. Amazed you managed to find it with so little info, credit where it's due on that one.

Many thanks for solving that one.

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Yep, that's the one. Amazed you managed to find it with so little info, credit where it's due on that one.

Many thanks for solving that one.

Amazing! Thanks for solving this mystery! :cool:

I checked DMM but unfortunately a search for brainwashing gives over 900 movies.

WOW! Didn't know that this brainwashing theme have so many movies already. :eek::eek: I wonder if anyone here have already started a thread talking about this theme?