What is this hentai? [Warning Futa content]

Futa*Demon

Hentai General
Aug 22, 2008
I've been looking for the names of this hentai for a little while now, I tried to avoid posting yet another ID thread but since my other source of info has disappeared I hope someone here can help me.:defeat:

There is just 3 of them I don't know much of anything I just found these pictures looking around I know there videos but that's all I know, can anyone please help me I will rep of course for identifying these accurately, if you know just 1 I'll still rep you, I rep the same amount of times whether you identify 1 or all of them.

Darth Demon

Contributor/Visitor
Apr 2, 2007
2 of the 3 are : Slutty Princess Diaries (Kijoku -Princess Double Kari, 姫辱 -プリンセスダブル狩り) & Oni-Tensei: The Demon's (Les corps tatou�s, 鬼点睛)

Futa*Demon

Hentai General
Aug 22, 2008
Well Slutty princess isn't in english so I'm screwed there but still thx.. and oni tensei look good ty big time for that one!! ^-^

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Slutty Princess Diaries has been subbed by [HS], so there is an eng subbed version anyway, but I think Darth Demon means pics 3 and 4, not 2 and 3.

Pic 2 is "Boundary between dream and reality".

Darth Demon

Contributor/Visitor
Apr 2, 2007
Slutty Princess Diaries has been subbed by [HS], so there is an eng subbed version anyway, but I think Darth Demon means pics 3 and 4, not 2 and 3.

I meant 2 of the 3 by titles actually & not by pics, which I didn't add the word "title" or go by what you said for pics which I should've to avoid confusion.

Futa*Demon

Hentai General
Aug 22, 2008

oh thx even more o.o!! Okay now I'm just curious HOW do you guy know these names?:dunno: Alot of futa places don't give out the names they just give previews to buy their crap but where or how did u find the actual names?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
ehhhhh, we know them?

Futa*Demon

Hentai General
Aug 22, 2008
lol never mind man but thx! xD Btw I love that ep.4 of oni tensei you almost never see a girl get revenge in these hentai, usually a F**ked up ending like getting gangbanged forever or some crazyness like that.