What is the vaginal injection given in JAV movies?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Does this vaginal injection do anything ?

• Yes, its real deal!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No, its just for showmanship!

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters

smallbird

Mar 7, 2019
Do they have safe words? If you watch some of these movies the women keep screaming yada/yamete etc..
I think the universal safe word in the JAV industry is the English word "stop"(pronounced sutoppu in Japanese). The actors seem to immediately stop what they're doing whenever the actress says that.

Last edited:
Reactions: crazykiss

jav_minator

May 27, 2020
I think the universal safe word in the JAV industry is the English word "stop"(pronounced sutoppu in Japanese). The actors seem to immediately stop what they're doing whenever the actress says that.
Have you seen the movies where the female is tied and fucked with machines?

I don't think the safe word is respected here. Just take a look at the screenshot. The girl is suffering.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2021-04-26-11h02m30s959.png
    vlcsnap-2021-04-26-11h02m30s959.png
    412.8 KB · Views: 143

smallbird

Mar 7, 2019
Have you seen the movies where the female is tied and fucked with machines?

I don't think the safe word is respected here. Just take a look at the screenshot. The girl is suffering.
Yeah they definitely use safe words. A couple examples where you can see "stop" being used: In the leaked uncensored video Fc2 PPV 1525602 at 14:55 they have the girl tied up pretty much just like that pic you showed and she says "stop" when it gets too intense and everyone stops what they're doing and the camera even turns away. Also in CESD-390 at 47:35 during an anal scene the guy is going a bit too hard so Yu Shinoda says "stop" and the guy immediately stops thrusting and then she asks him to pull it out and he does.

Spritenbaja

Jan 28, 2022
Yeah it's just a liquid, nothing special. Just for the sake of "filling" the pussy. But OP thinks it makes something to the girl, even after my multiple replies. It's just acting but some still think everything is real ...
I know this is old but just looking to clarify. Also looks like javminter is long gone. But it Looks like this is the Substance use genre jav. But yah its probably just lube, but the fantasy is that they are drugging the girls as per usual with these captured female agent torture flicks. The actors do refer to it as biyaku(love drug) . So it isn't filling up like a cream pie or something. But the fantasy of forced drug sexual arousal.

Last edited: