What is the synopsis of sdmu-477

leonard75

Nov 4, 2013
Hello

Sdmu-477 looks like a show, but i dont understand what's the rules of this game or challenge.
Can someone explain me ?

Thanks in advance

1sdmu477pl.jpg

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Looks like a plain and simple reverse pick-up magic mirror bus title. What's to explain? The idol has to stand around on a public street and convince men to go into the magic mirror bus and have sex with her, and be filmed to make a adult vid.

I rather enjoy the latest one (-494) starting Nao Wakana, so I should go back and check out this -477 too. Thanks!

Reactions: Supmop

leonard75

Nov 4, 2013
I'am not regular of magic mirror movie.
I see that they can see road and sidewalk during act (scene 1) through big window. So i was thinking that maybe it was a game like "can you resist me even if people can see us trough the window".

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
It's not a window, it's a magic mirror. So from inside the car you can see the people outside, but the people outside can't look in.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Hello

Sdmu-477 looks like a show, but i dont understand what's the rules of this game or challenge.
Can someone explain me ?

Thanks in advance

1sdmu477pl.jpg

already been explained by ding and electromog, only want to add the challenge is the sensation : having sex in "public area", they can see peoples are walking around

in some other videos, they add sexual games too, ex : the loser will get fuck, or decide the pairing with straws, ecc its more fun and interesting to watch