What is her name ? in flim [NNPJ-018]

Peter12

Nov 12, 2009
Hi all ...
I have watch flim . I very like this girl, but unknown name ??

This is title of flim :

[NNPJ-018] ナンパ連れ込み、超高級バリエステ。知らぬ間に、レズビアン体験。

This girl me see at 01:21:00 in flim [NNPJ-018]

1_21.png

This is Cover [Copy and Paste]
Code:
 http://nanpa-japan.jp/images/works/nnpj018/nnpj018pm.jpg

Please help me ,thanks :bigeyes::bigeyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Yep, Misa Yuki is well known, and the lady Peter12 is interested in is definitely not Misa Yuki (or Yuuki).

According to Sougouwiki, Misa is identified as one of the two estheticians; Yuri Shinomiya plays the other worker. Peter12's lady is one of the customers, of whom there appears to be four in all. Frame 01:31:12 of the screen shots below has another close-up of the mystery lady.

EDIT - In Response to Post Below:

I wish I could be of greater service, Peter12... but I have nothing more on this one. Let's hope your lady will be uncovered soon. (Especially since we love our ladies uncovered.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

Peter12

Nov 12, 2009
What is her name ?
[NNPJ-018] => She to appear at 01:31:12
Please help me !
What is her name ?

This is picture her :

1_21.png

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hello, Peter12; I am sorry no one has been able to come to the rescue so far. You know, there are times in JAV (as much as we hate to accept it, since we would rather hope a woman to our liking has appeared in other movies, so that we may enjoy her elsewhere) when secondary actresses just come and go. (I put up an article on this subject very recently in the "News" section.) Let's hope your lady is not one of them, and that one of our keen-eyed helpful members will be able to recognize her.