what happened to my avatar? And the avatar of many other people

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
who are the many others?

what was your avatar?

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
who are the many others?

what was your avatar?

I had a picture of a lime and a lemon. Also when looking at the JAV discussion forum, tons of previous users who have had avatars, now have the Question mark image.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I do not know what happened to your avatar, but the question mark image is the default setting, and those who do not one

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
I do not know what happened to your avatar, but the question mark image is the default setting, and those who do not one
Yeah Extremely odd All of my posts got pruned too. From every threads except the OP post if I happened to have started a thread. Like clearly I you can see my posts in the quotes here but its not visible anywhere in the thread.

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...***ing-by-sons-friend-or-bully.1443876/page-5

If might be for SM and Admins cause you guys have different permissions? But otherwise, nothing. It almost like my account was purged.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I suggest you read the rules on posting

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
I suggest you read the rules on posting
Can you not be obtuse and just tell me? If you are in insinuating I broke the rules, how would I know what rules I broke if I can't see my posts and obviously remember them(because who remembers their posts) Also why would breaking the rules purge like 99% of my account. I can't imagine I single one of my posts breaking the rules.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I am not going to look on every page

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
I am not going to look on every page
What does this even mean? Do you guys not have usernotes or something? I have never broken any rules, and always posted the same way. It would help to know what I did that caused the purge, so I don't do it again. Also purging the entire activity of someone seems excessive for a first time offence. Also can you not ask the person who issued the ban/purge. Your answers come off really evasive and lazy.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
1) I cannot see deleted posts, for some reason this software does not allow it
2) there is only a limited amount of time I have
3) I cannot say who deleted your posts yes, I may have done some, I do not remember everything I do here

what was the ban for?

LimeLemon

Aug 26, 2014
1) I cannot see deleted posts, for some reason this software does not allow it
2) there is only a limited amount of time I have
3) I cannot say who deleted your posts yes, I may have done some, I do not remember everything I do here

what was the ban for?
I see, also, I did't get a ban. I logged in after sometime ( a few weeks I think) and saw that I had no avatar, and all my posts got deleted.