• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
I'm having trouble wording this, so please forgive my lack of grammar skills.....

If I log in, but am browsing a different website in a new window, then maybe 10 minutes later come back here and click the new posts link under my avatar in the main page, despite telling me there are, for example, 100 posts, the search seems to reset when I click it, and I'm only given the new posts since clicking the new posts link. Leaving me with only 1 or 2 new posts. Frustrating for a mod. I CAN'T WORK LIKE THIS!!! lol

Is there anyway to stop this?

This happened before the server move, and continues to occur now.

I run Firefox 2.0.0.11 and Windows XP on a PC.

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
That's just how vBulletin works...

If it thinks you've viewed them, they cease to be new

The way around this is to view 'today's posts', i.e. posts from the last 24 hours.

it's under quick links.