What equipment is this actually?

gradeAbra

Apr 27, 2008
What is it use for? Seriously do many girl really love playing this kind of stuff? She can spray juice non stop, i wonder how is she feeling?? Really curious.

metastasis

Jan 11, 2008
That's a vibrator... actually is for MUSCLE relaxation purposes, more specific for SHOULDER MASSAGING, but people have found "other uses" as the one you show on the picture.

The most inFAMOUS one is the Hello Kitty Vibrator, it was made for shoulder massaging, but you can imagine for what was finally used.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
www.pozland.com
The device pictured in the first image is indeed a body massager. That said it does have various attachments made by third-party companies which are used for sex. And no, the tip is NOT inserted into the vagina. She 'squirts' because she had six to eight glasses of water within 30 minutes of taping.

Ever notice how when a girl squirts on film, it's coming out the little hole ABOVE her vagina?

Suddenly about 2/3 of the readers of this post are realizing that they're into golden showers, hahaha!

Metastasis: what do you mean the most infamous? I would have thought the original massager pictured would be the most infamous due to it's use. The Hello Kitty massager is still incredibly obscure.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
www.pozland.com
Double Post, sorry.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
potter-broomstick.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: intrepid8

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
www.pozland.com

Just how old is that? That can't be real... I mean the Harry Potter movies aren't super old and that 'clipping' is advertising a computer with 512MB of RAM and a 30GB HDD, much akin to a computer I bought in 1994.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Well, the first Harry Potter novel was released in '97 I think and Athlon XP processors didn't come into being until late 2001.
You must be very observant aqua; I was too busy thinking of a 17 year old yummy getting off on a vibrating toy to notice those details!

gradeAbra

Apr 27, 2008
She 'squirts' because she had six to eight glasses of water within 30 minutes of taping.

Ever notice how when a girl squirts on film, it's coming out the little hole ABOVE her vagina?

Are you saying that the juice is actually piss/urine?