What does "4-figures experience of Yariman-bitch" mean?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
I have this title from a JAV:

20歳で経験人数4ケタ 夜の歓楽街で有名な伝説のヤリマンクソビッチが軽いノリで毒宴会合流 クールで太々しい女にガチ責めしたらギブ連発!形勢逆転中出し連チャン肉便器堕ち ♀みい

Google translate: At the age of 20, the number of experienced people is 4 digits. The legendary Yariman Xovich, who is famous in the night entertainment district, is a poisonous banquet style with a light glue. Reversal of the situation Creampie Ren Chan meat urinal fell ♀ Mii

DeepL: The legendary slutty bitch who is famous in the nightlife district has four figures of experience at the age of 20. The situation reverses and she gets a series of inside sexes.

I'm curios about what the "4 figures experience" part means.

BTW it's from Doku Enkai and I'm not promoting them lol.