What are you listening to right now?

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Thats a new great tune, dood! I will check that band.:qustionable:

It's a great band! They only have two albums but they are both nice. The only thing is that often times it's hard to understand what the singer is saying because of his English pronunciation, so I'd advise you to listen with the lyrics on-hand. You can find lyrics for all their songs here, although they are sometimes incomplete and/or wrong. Just click on the album name and then "show lyrics" next to the song that you're currently listening to.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
It's a great band! They only have two albums but they are both nice. The only thing is that often times it's hard to understand what the singer is saying because of his English pronunciation, so I'd advise you to listen with the lyrics on-hand. You can find lyrics for all their songs here, although they are sometimes incomplete and/or wrong. Just click on the album name and then "show lyrics" next to the song that you're currently listening to.
Thanks for share the link of the lyrics, i downloaded their 2 albums from that russian site.:D
The first one is not bad but kind of monotonous e34456.gif their second record its a gem and it goes even better after more listenings, love it! smileys-947.gif