What are you listening to right now?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

_2old_

Love those pretty panties
Jun 29, 2010
Hefty - Machwerk Podcast 06 2012

[youtube]cMI24dBkP9M[/youtube]

:grassdance:

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
[youtube]GnetYxp6LSI[/youtube]

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
This album changed my life.
[youtube]K2ry7fkdJJ8[/youtube]

is it just me that cant see this video? i got the code from the quote but i wish people would just make a text note of the artist and title...

refreshing seemed to have fixed it.

so, in what way did your life change?

ezepietro

(。◕‿◕。)
Sep 7, 2008
Nanase Hoshii - Nana Navigation
[youtube]3WIXG1cS_7I[/youtube]

Nanase Hoshii - Renai 15 Simulation
[youtube]uA-gVJXOcn8[/youtube]

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
is it just me that cant see this video? i got the code from the quote but i wish people would just make a text note of the artist and title...

refreshing seemed to have fixed it.

so, in what way did your life change?

I was in high school when this album was released. It blew my mind the with the way it sounded (especially with the song Suicide at 24:47) which opened up my mind to music being much, much more than just what they played on the radio.

[youtube]VidH-NB4JsA[/youtube]

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
Some crap I churned out of FL Studio.
[youtube]b0bATBts46c[/youtube]

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
Music from a band that has no information on Google.
[youtube]DL5oGJdAq8I[/youtube]

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
[youtube]__5ZJAEJs5w[/youtube]

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
[youtube]ON2oL67NZK8[/youtube]

[youtube]MFXg-dY3Cm4[/youtube]

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
I suggest you don't read too deeply into the title of this song.
[youtube]AX6ljncmukk[/youtube]

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
7l & Esoteric - Watch me
Album: Dangerous Connection

I love real hip-hop, a lot of it is underground these days.

[youtube]T5JhImO-U0k[/youtube]

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
A lot of mainstream hip-hop just doesn't sound very good. A lot of it sounds like a mix between hiphop and pop music, I dunno. I like some of it but a lot of it I just don't really care for. I'm from the era where 2pac and biggie ruled the airwaves before their deaths. Maybe substitute real for underground and it better fits my preference.

Anywho, I'll list some artists now since I gotta jet to work soon and I'll post some youtube vids when I get back.

Demigodz
Apathy (current leader of Demigodz)
Celph Titled (also member of Demigodz)
Army of the Pharaohs (kind of a supergroup of underground rappers comprising of Demigod and Jedi Mind Tricks members along w/ a few others)
Jedi Mind Tricks
7l & Esoteric (it's a duo and Esoteric is also a member of the Demigodz)
Tyler, The Creator
Ces Cru
Jus Allah
Styles of Beyond
Kid Cudi
Alicia Keys
Jurassic 5

I like Wu-Tang and a good chunk of the 90's era rappers as well (Nas, E-40, Common, etc). The list goes on but I'll stop here.

Ces Cru - Klick Klack Bang (live)
[youtube]jjWNPWOxJlk[/youtube]

7L & Esoteric - Retrospects
[youtube]88gtdR3U4KQ[/youtube]

Czarface (Inspectah Deck of Wu-Tang with 7L & Esoteric)
This video is a continuation of Retrospects so I wanted to post em together.
[youtube]8GHeKwzqtlA[/youtube]

Demigodz - Demigodz is Back
[youtube]kkaCzSrlN9w[/youtube]

Kid Cudi - Brothers ft. King Chip & A$AP Rocky
[youtube]cUufq8ydJ3w[/youtube]

If you know of any hip hop artists/songs please feel free to share! I'm always looking for new stuff to listen to. Ughh the audio for Brothers is horrible. PM me if you want a higher quality version of it or if you want any music of the artists I listed for that matter. Always happy to share.

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
A lot of mainstream hip-hop just doesn't sound very good. A lot of it sounds like a mix between hiphop and pop music, I dunno. I like some of it but a lot of it I just don't really care for. I'm from the era where 2pac and biggie ruled the airwaves before their deaths. Maybe substitute real for underground and it better fits my preference.

Anywho, I'll list some artists now since I gotta jet to work soon and I'll post some youtube vids when I get back.

Demigodz
Apathy (current leader of Demigodz)
Celph Titled (also member of Demigodz)
Army of the Pharaohs (kind of a supergroup of underground rappers comprising of Demigod and Jedi Mind Tricks members along w/ a few others)
Jedi Mind Tricks
7l & Esoteric (it's a duo and Esoteric is also a member of the Demigodz)
Tyler, The Creator
Ces Cru
Jus Allah
Styles of Beyond
Kid Cudi
Alicia Keys
Jurassic 5

I like Wu-Tang and a good chunk of the 90's era rappers as well (Nas, E-40, Common, etc). The list goes on but I'll stop here.

If you know of any hip hop artists/songs please feel free to share! I'm always looking for new stuff to listen to. Ughh the audio for Brothers is horrible. PM me if you want a higher quality version of it or if you want any music of the artists I listed for that matter. Always happy to share.

awesome man, thanks a lot. i got a few 7l & Esoteric albums last night and that CZARFACE too. all good.

sounds like we are probably similarly aged. i also spent my high school days on a diet of wutang, outkast, BTNH, cypress hill (a little earlier), dogg pound/snoop, dre etc.

will definitely check out some of your suggestions too.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Yup, high school class of 2k here. Glad to hear you're digging 7l & Eso. Esoteric vs Japan is a good album too if you haven't gotten that album yet, kinda fitting since we're on A-O.