What are you listening to right now?

Javvee

Aug 29, 2013

One Free Special Version Only With The Best
Pieces (10 segments) Of This Electronic Song.

In the final part of this electronic song before finishing
has been added a few airs with extraterrestrial sounds
included a piano House with OpenSpace sound through
the middle.

[Electro House Techno Dance ElectroFunky Complextro Drum&Bass&Step Voices 8Bits Others]

Diversity- PrototypeRaptor - Still Waiting (For You)

Prototype - Still Waiting (For You) (Free (10 segments) Version))
Version For LightEarphones, Tablets And Phones by Javvee.

Attachments

• Prototype - Still Wating (For You) (Free (10 segments) Version)) by Javvee.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Reactions: AcVe09

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015

You listen to the strangest (and funniest) stuff! ^^

Another one of Lou Gramm's Led Zeppelin covers:

I didn't even notice this song when I was listening to Led Zeppelin, but with Lou on vocals it stands out. And honestly, if he sang every rock song that there is I'd listen to a lot more songs, that's for sure.

Reactions: mago

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
You listen to the strangest (and funniest) stuff! ^^

Another one of Lou Gramm's Led Zeppelin covers:

I didn't even notice this song when I was listening to Led Zeppelin, but with Lou on vocals it stands out. And honestly, if he sang every rock song that there is I'd listen to a lot more songs, that's for sure.
Strangest? ( ̄ー ̄)
I think i got fed up of the mainstream music in the last 20 years and the satanic/luciferian bullshit metal so i looked for something different. :D
Lou Gramm is retired? Because his latest release was in 2001, i am starting to think some theories about it.:p

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Strangest? ( ̄ー ̄)

Yeah, songs like that, and, for example, Edguy has strange and funny songs as well (like the alien drum bunny revenge one :D ).

I think i got fed up of the mainstream music in the last 20 years and the satanic/luciferian bullshit metal so i looked for something different. :D

I don't listen to metal so I can't help you there, but I know that genre isn't all that there is. I seem to recall some metal that sounded very nordic (you know, Odin, Vallhalla, stuff like that). Maybe go for that if you're tired of the rest?

Or you could just listen to good old rock and roll! :)

Lou Gramm is retired? Because his latest release was in 2001, i am starting to think some theories about it.:p

No, he's not retired yet, but he might as well be because his voice hasn't been the same since that brain tumor, although it has been getting better but it's clear that he'll never sound like he did during his heyday. His last release was in 2009, a Christian rock album... entirely forgettable as far as I'm concerned.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Yeah, songs like that, and, for example, Edguy has strange and funny songs as well (like the alien drum bunny revenge one :D ).

I don't listen to metal so I can't help you there, but I know that genre isn't all that there is. I seem to recall some metal that sounded very nordic (you know, Odin, Vallhalla, stuff like that). Maybe go for that if you're tired of the rest?

Or you could just listen to good old rock and roll! :)

No, he's not retired yet, but he might as well be because his voice hasn't been the same since that brain tumor, although it has been getting better but it's clear that he'll never sound like he did during his heyday. His last release was in 2009, a Christian rock album... entirely forgettable as far as I'm concerned.
Old Edguy is extremely badass. e34489.gif
You are right, i listen to "nordic metal" stuff too and its pretty good, Grave Digger also reinvented themselves and made songs about Nordic myhology and the middle ages.
Seventeen its a great tune:malu2:thanks for share, i should listen to the Foreigner discography again, i listen to the Long Hard Look album almost every night before going to bed.
I see, then stupid Wikipedia is disinforming as always....i think his recent voice sounds pretty good, i listened to the first 19 minutes of that 2009 release and it sounds freaking amazing!:kaget: i like each song so far, maybe you need to give it another chance?:maaf:

Reactions: kharo88

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Old Edguy is extremely badass. View attachment 1065396
Seventeen its a great tune:malu2:thanks for share, i should listen to the Foreigner discography again, i listen to the Long Hard Look album almost every night before going to bed.
I see, then stupid Wikipedia is disinforming as always....i think his recent voice sounds pretty good, i listened to the first 19 minutes of that 2009 release and it sounds freaking amazing!:kaget: i like each song so far, maybe you need to give it another chance?:maaf:

Yeah, as far as I'm concerned Seventeen has Mick Jones' best solo (even though it's an outro) throughout his entire carreer. And hey, the Long Hard Look album is Lou's second solo album, not a Foreigner one, and honestly, Foreigner doesn't sound quite like that even during their actual classic rock period ('77-'81) not to mention the stuff that they put out later (save for that one album with Johnny Edwards maybe).

I suppose I could listen to Lou's Christian rock album again, and I agree that he doesn't sound bad on the album, but he doesn't exactly sound like he did back in the day, either, and as an atheist I'm not really into the religious angle.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Yeah, as far as I'm concerned Seventeen has Mick Jones' best solo (even though it's an outro) throughout his entire carreer. And hey, the Long Hard Look album is Lou's second solo album, not a Foreigner one, and honestly, Foreigner doesn't sound quite like that even during their actual classic rock period ('77-'81) not to mention the stuff that they put out later (save for that one album with Johnny Edwards maybe).

I suppose I could listen to Lou's Christian rock album again, and I agree that he doesn't sound bad on the album, but he doesn't exactly sound like he did back in the day, either, and as an atheist I'm not really into the religious angle.

Yeah, i know Long Hard Look is not a Foreigner album, dear K.:maaf:
I am surprised Lou Gramm has not been reunited with Foreigner lately. Its natural his voice change a little bit though the years but it still sounds "healthy" and enjoyable compared to other singers.
Well.... to leave the fame, glamour and money for a religious believe the person requires more than just a couple of balls and willpower, the man has my respect and admiration for that.:metabelo: By the way, i am not a Christian or a Catholic.
The Aerosmith song reminds me of a japanese cam girl i used to like...... in reality "she" was a "he" :lempar: it seems he is still fooling everyone at myfreecams( a women models only site).:hihi:
Its not an "evident guy" it required me to check in slow motion some of his vids and body proportions carefully :belajar:so dont blame me.dorky.gif Its a cute song.

Last edited:
Reactions: kharo88 and AcVe09