That Bastard
Jun 27, 2012
Emiri Miyamoto- Ave Maria

You can say more in a single movement than with a paragraph

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
[youtube]s_h2gvLMuMI&feature=related[/youtube]

Sunmi Kim takes us to church...

yeah, you can find the clip of the original (and years older) arranger doing this but there's something there in this vid of the Young Miss, something in the space between her gentle swaying and bending to her craft, in her face during the second verse in those moments when, both inside and outside of the music, she closes her eyes to the tab she doesn't really need,... something that takes this to...well, like I said, church. :tea:

For players: she's in dropped-D. Most of the tune is a two-bar phrase repeated four times (Em, Cmaj7, G, D - with hammered-on & pulled-off notes in place of an actual D fingering). In the verses, its followed by Cmaj7 and a D fingering at the 5th fret (basically a C-shape fingering combined with open strings). The chorus begins on Em (with parallel sixths played on the 3rd & 1st strings leading to the chord) and eventually rises to a D chord on the 10th fret (by way of ascending third intervals played along the 2nd & 3rd strings).

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
I'm the only one who's got a Big Dick..

(Riko grooves on this too!)

[youtube]xsTYXgrJCW0[/youtube]

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
An oldie but goodie.Is there a Japanese version this song?

[youtube]zMtUxTeDYtY[/youtube]

Another oldie but goodie
[youtube]MeG-hNXXy6I[/youtube]

One of those you got to be buzzed or stoned to listen songs.
[youtube]4F9DxYhqmKw[/youtube]

[youtube]f8mMWh62XpU[/youtube]

I was proably around 3 or 4 years old when this came out.
http://www.wat.tv/video/buggles-video-killed-the-radio-rr09_2fy7l_.html

A Japanese version of video killed the radio star.
[youtube]tvp6_JmuEuU[/youtube]

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
Slick Rick and Doug E. Fresh...La Di Da Di :grassdance:

[youtube]zM0KAh5w7Rs[/youtube]

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
Slick Rick and Doug E. Fresh...La Di Da Di :grassdance:

[youtube]zM0KAh5w7Rs[/youtube]

"This song tells an eventful day in the life of Slick Rick. It begins by him waking up in the morning, around 10 o'clock, washing up and preparing to go out on a date at night by putting on cologne and dressing fancily. Once ready he leaves but shortly after leaving he realizes he that he forgot his Kangol hat. Due to this he returns to look for it and then rushes out again. While he ran through an alley he met with a friends of his, a girl he knew since a long time ago named Sally. He noticed she seemed upset and asked her what was wrong. She then proceeded to tell Rick that she still loves him after the separation. While consoling her, Rick sees Sally's mother approaching with two children. She greets Slick and begins to assault Sally causing the children to leave. Rick jumps in attempting to break the fight up and asks Sally's mom why she was beating her daughter. She replies that if she can't have him then Sally can't either, now knowing Sally and Rick had already broken up. Having learned of the reason Rick attempted to run away but was caught up by Sally's mom. She stops him and points her finger to him. She confesses her undying love for him and suggests going for a ride on the jaguar before returning to the apartment to fornicate. She also tells him that she is sometimes hypnotized by his words and ability to rap. Rick calms her down by giving her a kiss and tells her he is too young for her, having said before he considered her to be older than his mother. Sally's mom then says she is not and Rick reveals to be 19. She does not believe him and Rick offers the possibility of checking this with her mother claiming that she is too old for him and, for that reason can not be her lover. The song end with the words “To the heart tick tock you don’t stop To the heart tick tick you don’t quit, hit it!”

way to make an awesome song gay wikipedia!

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
"This song tells an eventful day in the life of Slick Rick. It begins by him waking up in the morning, around 10 o'clock, washing up and preparing to go out on a date at night by putting on cologne and dressing fancily. Once ready he leaves but shortly after leaving he realizes he that he forgot his Kangol hat. Due to this he returns to look for it and then rushes out again. While he ran through an alley he met with a friends of his, a girl he knew since a long time ago named Sally. He noticed she seemed upset and asked her what was wrong. She then proceeded to tell Rick that she still loves him after the separation. While consoling her, Rick sees Sally's mother approaching with two children. She greets Slick and begins to assault Sally causing the children to leave. Rick jumps in attempting to break the fight up and asks Sally's mom why she was beating her daughter. She replies that if she can't have him then Sally can't either, now knowing Sally and Rick had already broken up. Having learned of the reason Rick attempted to run away but was caught up by Sally's mom. She stops him and points her finger to him. She confesses her undying love for him and suggests going for a ride on the jaguar before returning to the apartment to fornicate. She also tells him that she is sometimes hypnotized by his words and ability to rap. Rick calms her down by giving her a kiss and tells her he is too young for her, having said before he considered her to be older than his mother. Sally's mom then says she is not and Rick reveals to be 19. She does not believe him and Rick offers the possibility of checking this with her mother claiming that she is too old for him and, for that reason can not be her lover. The song end with the words “To the heart tick tock you don’t stop To the heart tick tick you don’t quit, hit it!”

way to make an awesome song gay wikipedia!

Yes, that is an excellent song and verse!
"Mirrormirror...on...the... wall...who is the fairest of them all?"
Mirror: "You are you conceited bastard!" :narcissist:

I posted Slick Ricks bedtime story in the music thread in the JI section...
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2162584&postcount=60

This is a great story to tuck the lil' ones in at night...
Girl:Uncle Ricky, could u read us a bed time story please, o please
(Alright you kids get to bed i'll get the story book. yall tucked in?)yea

Here we go, Once upon a time not long ago, When people wore pajamas and lived life slow,
When laws were stern and justice stood, And people were behavin' like they ought ta good,
There lived a lil' boy who was misled, By anotha lil' boy and this is what he said:
"Me & You, Ty, we gonna make sum cash, Robbin' old folks and makin' da dash",
They did the job, money came with ease, But one couldn't stop, it's like he had a disease,
He robbed another and another and a sista and her Brotha, Tried to rob a man who was a D.T. undercover, The cop grabbed his arm, he started acting erratic, He said "Keep still, boy, no need for static", Punched him in his belly and he gave him a slap, But little did he know the lil' boy was strapped, The kid pulled out a gun, he said "Why'd ya hit me?", The barrel was set straight for the cop's kidney, The cop got scared, the kid, he starts to figure,"I'll do years if I pull this trigga",
So he cold dashed and ran around the block, Cop radioes it to another lady cop,
He ran by a tree, there he saw this sista, A shot for the head, he shot back but he missed her,
Looked around good and from expectations, So he decided he'd hit for the subway stations,
But she was coming and he made a left, He was runnin' top speed till he was outta breath,
Knocked an old man down and swore he killed him,(sorry) Then he made his move to an abandoned building, Ran up the stairs up to the top floor, Opened up the door there, guess who he saw?,
Dave the dope fiend shootin' dope, Who don't know the meaning of water nor soap,
He said(I need bullets, hurry up, run) The dope fiend brought back a spanking shotgun,He went outside but there was cops all over, Then he dipped into a car, a stolen Nova, Raced up the block doing 83, Crashed into a tree near university, Escaped alive though the car was battered, Rat-a-tat-tatted and all the cops scattered, Ran out of bullets and still had static, Grabbed a pregnant lady and pulled out the automatic, Pointed at her head and he said the gun was full o' lead, He told the cops(Back off or honey here's dead), Deep in his heart he knew he was wrong, So he let the lady go and he starts to run on, Sirens sounded, he seemed astounded, Before long the lil' boy got surrounded, He dropped the gun, so went the glory, And this is the way I have to end this story,
He was only seventeen, in a madman's dream, The cops shot the kid, I still hear him scream,
This ain't funny so don't ya dare laugh, Just another case about the wrong path,
Straight 'n narrow or yo' soul gets CAST.
Good Night.
Girl: “oh boy, that uncle Ricky is really weird”
“I don't know, what does he mean straight 'n' narrow or your soul gets cast?”
“I don't know, I think he'll be crackin' it up for us,... Good nite..”
:sleeping:

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
[youtube]lAPgkFoC0WQ[/youtube]

(i may have already posted the above, but still..)

[youtube]bzypSkV1iyo[/youtube]

otrora

Jul 15, 2012
One of the tracks on the cool OST of the video game WET.
I recommend it.

[youtube]tSYLMxj63mI[/youtube]​

daxxe

Mar 29, 2011
2 tracks in the list now... Papa Roach's She loves me not and Navras by Juno Reactor and Don Davis

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
Darky Roots - Wrong Place (these dudes are sick but the quality isnt great)

[youtube]XS9Szwfq174[/youtube]