What are you listening to right now?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Awesome share mago, bought this album way back in '79, a life time ago having just left school and starting out in the real world, way unprepared for the life ahead but hey werent we all
Nice to see you around :D

Idol-lover69

Jan 27, 2024
Hello all, I recently discovered an awesome group that was active from 1969 thru 1975. Their name was/is Fanny, and they're an all girl rock group. For some reason they never made it to mainstream. David Bowie was a big supporter of them (he dated the bass guitarist). Check them out on YouTube. Also, if you buy their CDs on eBay (amdaztux) you'll be dealing with the original drummer, Alice deBuhr.

Reactions: kharo88

Idol-lover69

Jan 27, 2024
Hello again, I love this group so much, I had to post more! :) Fanny band members were/are Jean Millington (base guitar and vocals), her sister June Millington (guitar and lead vocals), Nicki Barclay (keyboard and vocals) and Alice deBuhr (drums and vocals). Other members in 1975 were Patti Quattro (you may be familiar with her sister Suzi), Brie Howard, Cam Davis. Here's another...

Reactions: mago and kharo88