Well, hi there.

endgame

Apr 14, 2009
Hi! I'm endgame. I come from that little neighboring community known as K15, from which I'm sure I know some people here.

As you might be able to tell, I'm mostly into Jr. Idols, and that's pretty much all I'm here for. Not to cast scornful glances at everyone and the majority of the content that I know is featured here (I don't like to tread on the business of others), I just steer clear of it.

Mmm I don't really know what else to say. I know that in a forum as big as this, my little intro post will go largely unnoticed, but I thought I should at least make the standard introductory post so I don't get cut in an inactive member trim.

Sooo... yeah. Cheers!

rubiks6

No more JI - Retired from AO
Apr 2, 2008
Hey, endgame - What took you so long ?

Well there are a few folks who might notice when endgame posts here on Akiba.

I think we are at least as friendly here as at K15. There is no trimming going on, that I am aware of. Everyone is welcome (except for the most serious rule breakers). 'Thank you' posts and
picture.php
clicks are welcome here at Akiba. I can get a bit messy around here, but we like the openness and freedom and gladly tolerate the messiness.

:goodmood:Welcome to Akiba.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Welcome to Akiba Online, the bar is open and the first round is on me!

Not a big fan of K15 but I have nothing against it either. If I could not have lurked at AO I probably would never have had any interest in joining, (thank you chompy where ever you are). Nonetheless may your stay here be an enjoyable and your lolis always be smiling.