We are in th Dark Age of JAV

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
There is an obsession with new girls so many of them don't last long. For alot of them it's pretty much a pipeline: do a basic debut video where they pretend to be innocent, do a first orgasm video, do a nakadashi video, do a nakadashi soap video, and then retire.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Easy and fast money. Money they spend probably in stupid things that's why some do a comeback under a new name few months later

darkoiran

Oct 26, 2023
Once one is older and more experienced with women, one will be less picky.

I feel like it's those who are--for a lack of a better phrase--basement dwellers (virgins who masturbate mainly to adult video/hentai) build up very unrealistic standards to what is beauty and what isn't.
Even someone considered Goddess tier like Kirara Asuka will have her bad angles, her bad days, etc.
I don't think JAV stars have gotten uglier nor prettier. If anything, due to how much easier it is to appear in adult video be it major makers or one-man shops, the access to variety of body types has never been better. Truly something for everyone.
With age and experience one should become more critical with women. It's curious that you blame the inhabitants of basements who watch hentai and then define Kirara Asuka as a goddess, when she is one of the most plastic and fake actresses out there

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
Obviously Inertia is talking about the look of women, not about attitude, performance, etc.

And I agree with him. But I'd just say that when we are young we are very influenced by what society think it's hot. From time to time I think about an old highschool classmate that according to my taste was incredibly hot. What a missed oportunity! Teenagers are stupid :aghh:

When we grow old we have pretty clear what we like and what we don't like.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Well, I believe it depends on whether own's beauty is moderate or pretty. If you are moderate-looking, as an adult, you will eventually settle for a partner who is also of moderate beauty because you will realize that you can't reach certain levels.

While I understand that the numbers will back that up, it's hardly an absolute. It's easy to punch above your weight if you have any combination of intelligence, empathy, stability, conversational ability, charm, uniqueness, good humor or (ugh) wealth.

Settling is... ahhh... settling.