Watching JAV with girlfriend

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Hauau

Jul 14, 2010
Alright, my girlfriend knows I'm into JAV (and is Japanese herself) but is generally meek about the subject, so I thought it might be fun to help her get over her fear of it and watch something fun together while in bed. She's visiting here for a few weeks soon so I've been looking for titles, but trouble is, most are very male oriented and it's hard to tell just from the covers what might appeal to a girl as well.

It doesn't have to be too softcore, I'm sure she won't have a heart attack from seeing the usual stuff - but she's not going to enjoy something where the camera is glued to tits and pussy (or anything too humiliating, for now anyway).

Any recommendations? (preferably something I can track down online) We're both about 20, so something around that age bracket would be good.... maybe something with a cute romantic element with a bit of story, or something amusingly quirky.

happy Y

Dec 5, 2009
We've got pretty much in common, except I'm 26 and with a chinese girl.
She's pretty conservative,. But she's no problem with me watching JAV. I showed her some pictures of my favs. She told me that she doesn't like cute teens, but slutty women, with breasts on the bigger side when I asked her about this topic.
So she liked Saki Ohtsuka a lot. And got really horny watching her.

But: Avoid watching to lengthy blowjobs, rimming and/or bukkake scenes. Anal might be a no-go too.

Instead: Watch movies with alot of foreplay, guy eating the girls pussy. Best finish is an internal creampie, instead of the guy covering the girl's whole face.

It's not JAV but my gf really liked Nautica Thorn.

Hauau

Jul 14, 2010
Hmm, I found the 変わる体液、濃密セックス series to be pretty gender neutral, with the focus on the foreplay and sex and not just the girl, so those should be ok. I got some cheesy pink films lined up too for something different.

She's here in two days so I'm getting excited. ;D I hope I can bring out her naughty side.