watching her sister fucked from her boyfriend

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

bishar

Dec 13, 2015
i looking for a bisexual jav movie for a boy doing sex with her girlfriend and her brother our brother tied and watching her sister fucked what this kind of movies called can someone suggest names for me ? :)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Welcome to Akiba-Online, Bishar. I've never seen a JAV like what you have described; maybe I have, and I've forgotten. Usually, we have husbands or boyfriends tied up and watching their women getting it from other men. Once in a while, I've seen parents tied up, watching their daughters getting it. You asked what these types of movies are called, and in the case of husbands, it's called "cuckolding." The Japanese term is NTR, or "netorare"/"netori," as Member EroMura777 once educated me. A couple of threads that touch on the general area are:

The largely laconic Lezd's Looking for Good NTR JAV titles
TigerT's Having Sex with a Girl While She Is with Her Husband/Boyfriend

I applaud you for coming up with nice conversational threads, soon after hooking up; I see another recent one is your What's the Best Bondage/Bdsm Jav You Ever Seen? ... however, I suggest you come up with examples first, to get the ball rolling. Maybe you can revisit this other thread and put up your ideas on the best such movies, giving an explanation why, so as to encourage others to follow your example.