WARRIOR WOMAN or somthing?

DARK312

Sep 5, 2008
hi guys 1st post D
sory if im posting in wrong place.
can u give me some names of hentai with woman warriors, or super heroins (not sailor moon like schoolgirls or pixy shit) strong woman, u know with low sexy voice not thet typical hentai schoolgirls
sry for my english i know it sucks hard

daikl

Ia cu paine Gicutzule!!
Mar 22, 2008
the most famous would be Angel Blade series,Twin Angels/Dolls(kinda old),La Blue Girl series(you said warrior women right?),The Last Kunoichi(strong women here).This should be enough for now

PS:you could try Kage(Shadow) but its not exactly hentai,more ecchi thou it has strong women caracters,some sex scenes and the few parts that are shown are censored

DARK312

Sep 5, 2008
thanks,i have it all except Twin Angels- downloading it now i think La Blue Girl is exactly what i mean by ( sailor moon like schoolgirls or pixy shit), The Last Kunoichi is good though. is there somthing like it,or u know some evil woman charecters or like mistres

daikl

Ia cu paine Gicutzule!!
Mar 22, 2008
evil women you can find in heartwork(possesed by something),Black Widow,Crimson Climax.Thing is in most hentais you wont find "evil" women,the closest thing you could find are dominatrix and sadistic(in the sexual way,i mean they are more open to kinky stuff) women.
Oh and mistress doesnt quite fit in hentai where everybody is banging everybody

DARK312

Sep 5, 2008
Thing is in most hentais you wont find "evil" women,the closest thing you could find are dominatrix and sadistic(in the sexual way,i mean they are more open to kinky stuff) women.
Oh and mistress doesnt quite fit in hentai where everybody is banging everybody
yeah everybody is banging everybody. its even beter if she is warrior or mistress or just strong or evil carecter and then she is captured and banged.
is there any diference between mistress and dominatrix?
best hentai i saw so far is viper gts,discipline, milk money,sinken and ikusa otome though none of this is realy what im looking for, but each has parts of it

daikl

Ia cu paine Gicutzule!!
Mar 22, 2008
dominatrix is the dominant women type(whip,black leather,handcuffs and the works) you can find them in Queen and Slave,Waver,Pigeon Blood.
Mistress is the women whos banging a married man or a man already in a realtionship.
Anyway thats what i know they mean :D

PS:more women warrior type/assasins you can find in Midnight Panther thou dont expect much in the sex scenes

DARK312

Sep 5, 2008
yeah Words Worth it was like my first hentai.
Queen and Slave,Waver,Pigeon Blood. is all good
milf mansion ,Nee-chan_to_shiyou_yoh and cool devices also has some dominatrix.
now im trying to download Urotsukidoji series box art is cool i belive it has warrior woman demonhunters or somthing