Vulva scent and Tamatoys

Trollbeater

Robin Hood of U15 Torrent
Jan 6, 2009
I was looking around to see what I could find and I found and unusual type of perfume or scent that smells like a women's vagina called 'Vulva' scent made by a company in Germany.

[youtube]m4cBtnoJQp8[/youtube]

Intrigued, I began to wonder what might be available in Japan. Surely, I thought there must be similar products available in Japan and it seems I am right, though it is hard to see everything that is available when it is only posted in Japanese. Perhaps someone can assist me.

Here are some of the unusual scented products I found sold in Japan, sold by a company called Tamatoys,

High School girl armpit scent and 'Holy Water' of high school girl

attachment.php

attachment.php

Smell of a boys anus scent

attachment.php

Please take a look and post some more

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
un-fucking-believable

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
what are you supposed to do with those things anyway?
snuff and masturbate?
rub it to your cawk?

and where are they getting the "ingredients" from? artificial or natural source?
nasty stuff...

Trollbeater

Robin Hood of U15 Torrent
Jan 6, 2009
Yes and yes. Sniff and masterbate.

I am embarrassed to admit that I know the answer to that. To my knowledge there is currently no way to replicate natural odors. You can try to artificially create a similar scent, but I imagine that's difficult. Vulva scent manufacturers have revealed the content of their product. They use 1 part urine, 1 part sweat and 1 part alcohol. The alcohol is a necessary preservative. Unfortunately there are no vaginal secretions. I assume that was just too hard to obtain in any significant quantity.

As for Tamatoys, who knows?