FileJoker Exclusive [VRKM-1287]【VR】 Kanna Misaki - I fell in love with the real face of my usually tight-fisted female boss... Shy sexual intercourse without make-up VR

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

filevkool

Akiba Citizen
Jul 1, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: tliu223

Bellyfat9

Jul 13, 2009
Forgive me if I am not doing this correctly.

I downloaded these files, KMPVR, but cannot find an Android VR phone app that can play them. The picture is black and very small and I can hear the sound. Thats all. Can you suggest an android that works with these files?

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
Forgive me if I am not doing this correctly.

I downloaded these files, KMPVR, but cannot find an Android VR phone app that can play them. The picture is black and very small and I can hear the sound. Thats all. Can you suggest an android that works with these files?
Probably your phone can`t handle 8K videos...

Bellyfat9

Jul 13, 2009
your android phone is what?
Thank you. I have an old Galaxy 9plus.

Your suggestion that my phone cannot handle 8K videos is correct. I did a search on Samsung phones and yes, mine is not on the 8K capable list. I'll save the downloads for when I can upgrade.

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
My humble advice is to buy a Quest 2. They are cheap now and if you get them second hand, even cheaper.

A mobile screen is not ready for VR, the pixels are large and the lighting and other aspects are not adequate. And the lenses that come with the mobile VR accessories are very bad.

With a real VR headset realism and definition are much better, the investment is worth it. And as I say, the Quest 2 are cheap now.