VR headsets and VR movies on a budget.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

_2old_

Love those pretty panties
Jun 29, 2010
I'm looking for recommendations for VR headsets in the price region of 400 Euro.
The only real requirement is to be able to view 3DVR, but being compatible with VR games would also be a bonus.

Does any have any experience or recommendations they can share here to point me in the right direction?

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
I'm looking for recommendations for VR headsets in the price region of 400 Euro.
There is not much to choose from. For 400 euros, Meta Quest 2 or Pico 4.

Pico 4 are more modern, less bulky, have a new type of more advanced lens. But there are more games in Quest 2.

Reactions: _2old_

_2old_

Love those pretty panties
Jun 29, 2010
Thanks for the tip.

Games will be a fairly large part of the reason for purchase (second behind the fact that Lovepop is now doing VR <3 ) so I'll check out Meta Quest as a potential first step into the VR world but keep Pico 4 in mind as an alternative.

I'll assume both platforms have a list of compatible games somewhere so I'll do some digging there as well.

Thanks again.

Reactions: whitepantylover

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
Pico 4 have more resolution, more FOV, more RAM. It will probably end up having the same games as Quest 2, minus the Meta exclusives.

Reactions: _2old_