[VR] [BOOYAHVR-001] You and you two vol.1 Ria Sato

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
An Akiba-Online Premiere! (...according to Search)

BOOYAHVR-001 - You and you two vol.1 Ria Sato

h_1218booyahvr00001pl.jpg

2160x2160 MKV 498MB
Experience time: 12 minutes
Cast: Ria Sato
directed by: ----
Series: With you and two
Manufacturer: Booyah!
Label: Booyah!

5qnXjxW.gif

BOOYAHVR-001.mkv.jpg

FileJoker

BOOYAHVR-001.rar (498.7 Mb)

Subyshare

BOOYAHVR-001.rar - 498.7 MB

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Just a correction: Her name is "Ria" (Sa.to(u). Ri.a)

And a question: Do you know, Casshern2, if there is a photoset relationed to this video?
You're right on the name, thanks!

You know, I haven't come across photos. Not to say there aren't any out there. But, I wonder if they would have treated this like a title that would have them? I would hope!

Reactions: tliu223

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

anamikasa

Jun 6, 2019
Thank you very much for this and all your other uploads! :D
I especially enjoy VR idol videos, because they are not indecent and are very immersive!

Forgive me for asking a n00b question: is there any place where I can watch this legally in high definition, say, an equivalent of Netflix? Is this available online at all in Japan? I fear not, but I have to ask my sempai (you) to make sure.

If not, is this kind of material Bluray-only releases? Do you know of any catalog of such releases (especially VR gravure) or a website where one can buy them? I can read Japanese, though not fluently enough to do a Google search and understand the results without a dictionary and a lot of time :(

And finally, how do you acquire these videos? I don't suppose you can divulge it, but do you still have access to the higher quality source?

Reactions: tliu223