violated jav

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

bishar

Dec 13, 2015
in this topic i hope every one sharing here best violated movies :3
that's one of my best
shkd-321
shkd321pl.jpg

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
This is actually a good thread because a good chunk of JAV involves the r*** fetish, and most of these r*** flicks just has the usual guy forcing himself onto a girl while she resists and begs him to stop, which makes it totally understandable why most people don't like the genre. There has to be something creative to it and not just the girl screaming "no!" and "stop!" all the time.

Since its also an Attackers film and the code number is similar, I'll post one of my favorites

shkd-381

shkd381pl.jpg

Theres blackmail involved with her husband's friend. At dinner the husband gets too drunk and passes out and the guy sticks a remote control vibrater into her panties and messes around with her. He leaves a bag that she opens the next day to find a giant vibrater. He tells her over the phone to stick it inside her and walk to his house. She does, and the delivery guy sees her as she struggles to walk down the street. After getting dp'd she runs home in the rain only to run into the delivery guy and he violates her pussy & ass in the rain.