VG/Anime Fanart by Famous Hentai Artists

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I am both:
  1. looking for fanart of my favorite characters from television series, books, and video games.
  2. looking for fanart that isn't H but that is drawn by famous hentai artists.

I will provide examples below both of what I do not want and also of what I want.

Any file name that begins with the number '1' is an example of explicit H. I do not want this!

Any file name that begins with a '2' is implicit H, pictures which are clearly meant to be sexy even if they technically show little or no nudity. I don't want this, either!

Any file name that begins with '3' is genuine non-H fanart made by popular hentai artists. I do want this!

Let me put it to you this way: if the picture is something you wouldn't feel comfortable showing to your mom, your sister, your girlfriend, your boss at work, or your daughter, it's not what I want! If it's work-safe and familiy-friendly, great. If it's family-friendly and the girls still are drawn beautifully, even better!

I am specifically on the lookout for good Shenmue, Xenosaga, Planetes, and Minami-ke fanart. Preferably something similar to the file named "target-example" except in the hentai artist's own unique art style.

But I encourage you to recommend to me ANY hentai artist who you think is good and who has also drawn family-friendly fanart of characters from video games and anime. Obviously certain characters would be harder to do this for than others: for example, you're probably not going to be able to find family-friendly fanart of Mai Shiranui. I don't expect you to.