Using AI for searching jav

JavNoob

Aug 27, 2022
I happen not to know one. But if there were one, what would you expect from that AI search engine

triyandafil

Dec 19, 2020
As you know, most JAV movies have insufficient categories. It would be nice to have a search engine that searches for in-depth information about movies on the internet and displays these results.

JavNoob

Aug 27, 2022
As you know, most JAV movies have insufficient categories. It would be nice to have a search engine that searches for in-depth information about movies on the internet and displays these results.
Oh, that would be nice.

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
JAV Movies have ID, so it's easy to find them. If you look for an actress, you can see all her movies as well.

Reactions: JavNoob

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
I understand what you mean. For instance the "piss drinking" code covers both girl drinks and guy drinks. You only have very broad uniform and cosplay categories for instance not "bride" or "bunny suit".

As a non-Japanese speaker, I've found value in using Google translate to identify search terms - either directly from English or isolated from known Japanese titles - and then input them back as Japanese search terms in your favorite database.

Once again I prefer JavDB for native Japanese input and series links.

Reactions: JavNoob