[Usenet] Mai Hagiwara: Early Softcore Stuff

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
I started thinking about Ms Hagiwara the other day, & ended up wondering what happened to a couple
of her early movies that I downloaded & enjoyed years ago. Only after digging thru all my old CD's (shoe boxes in the closet),
did I think to look on an old hard drive I set aside when Windows98 on it passed away. It's no longer bootable,
but it's still accessible, & there were my videos, along with some pics I forgot I had.

I searched Usenet to see what pics are common (downloaded a huge bunch, too, LOL).
I found that most of the ones in the collection below were not in any posts, so maybe they're rare.

Enough yak, on with the show:

Attachments

• Mai Hagiwara01.nzb
    30.1 KB · Views: 4,036
Last edited by a moderator:

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Shoujo Mirukuru

Shoujo Mirukuru is billed as Mai's 1st erotically-themed video. It's just a series of softcore erotic scenes
with Mai in different outfits which, in most cases, she removes. There's a sense of fun to this video,
thanks to Mai herself, & to the fact that the Japanese video makers are so good at making this type of video.
What really makes it special for me is Mai Hagiwara herself.

File Name: Shoujo Mirukuru.AVI
File Size: 497.8 MB
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 00:39:53

Download all the par's; Easynews is still having trouble with the yEnc stuff being incomplete.
A test download from another news service was easily repaired, so I think all is well with this one.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.asian-female

Attachments

• Mai Hagiwara02.nzb
    170.9 KB · Views: 1,429
Last edited by a moderator:

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Thanks for the reminder about this thread. I'm replacing all the NZB's in my Usenet threads as time permits. I almost forgot about this one! NZB's are now back.

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
B*Live

Here's another early classic, B*Live, in which our heroine has fun in a tropical paradise,
made all the more beautiful for her presence there. With all the trouble the file lockers are having,
previous postings of this thread may have disappeared. This one should be around for a time.

File Name: B_Live.MP4
File Size: 706.8 MB
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 00:59:01

Attachments

• B_Live.nzb
    218.1 KB · Views: 2,121