[Usenet] LADY-008

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
attachment.php

淫乱ダンス! 女子大チアガール部の皆さ~ん私がHな振付師です。

http://www.lady2.net/008/index.html

Container: AVI
Video codec: DivX 5.2.1 (WaffleDay) (UTC 2004-09-08)
Audio codec: MP3 2 channels
Framerate: 29.970 fps
Resolution: 640x480
Bit depth: 8 bits
Runtime: 130 min
Duration: 02:15:18.344
Size: 1.52 GiB
Watermark: none
Subtitles: none
Studio: LADYxLADY
Label: -
Genre: Lesbian
Code: LADY-008
Cen/Uncen: Censored
Actresses: Unknown
Release Date: 2007/02/22

NZB: View attachment 564358

If people show their appreciation, I'll continue to upload to usenet. If not, I'll stop.

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
Interesting idea, SamKook.

My ancient version of Agent isn't .nzb capable, so I'm wondering if the vid is posted to a.b.m.e.a.?

I used to go there regularly before discovering Akiba and other such boards. Just looked at the last month's posts on Pictureview and it looks like it's overrun with the same Dutch-origin spam as the other major groups.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I'll post the lesbian stuff in a.b.multimedia.erotica.asian and a.b.multimedia.erotica.lesbians and the normal stuff in only in a.b.m.e.a.

I suggest you try sabnzbd if you want nzb support. It can't browse but it's pretty great.

hmaulwurf88

Oct 2, 2011
good stuff. i personally have only a few lady releases but like 20 annd movies. going to start uploading tomorrow. will take a while though, i only have 128KB upload speed.

don't expect many people recognizing this here though, but maybe we can start a little something new here and evolve from there. :)

also, thanks for your support SamKook, much appreciated.