Urotsukidoji IV (movie edition)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I guess most of you know about the Urotsukidoji saga. In total there has been 4 OAV series, plus a fifth "final" series that was reduced to one episode. What is interesting to know is that each series has been compiled in a "movie" edition:

超神伝説うろつき童子 オリジナル劇場公開版
released 18.03.1989, aka "Urotsukidoji: Legend of the overfiend" first movie

真・超神伝説うろつき童子 魔胎伝 インターナショナル版 (international han)
released 21.07.1991, aka "Urotsukidoji 2: Legend of the Demon Womb" second movie

超神伝説うろつき童子・未来篇 ディレクターズ・エディション (director's edition)
released 21.01.1994

超神伝説うろつき童子・放浪篇 邪淫姦全版
released 10.11.1995

A fifth "movie" also exists, apparently being a huge recap of series II, III and IV

超神伝説うろつき童子 狂王篇 劇場V2 狂殺魔獣伝
released 30.03.1996

The first two are well-known because they have been licensed by Manga Video and released on VHS and DVD (even LD in France !). They are both uncensored, as the video was completely reworked on the cell basis, and removing the most explicit shots in the first movie.
The third movie was released on VHS by Anime18 long time ago, and it is said to be completely uncensored. But that's a really rare beast !

The fourth movie is the one I'm proposing. Never licensed and released outside Japan, it's basically a highlights from the fourth OAV series, called "Inferno Road" in western countries.
Having watched all episodes in OAV format, I can say the fourth series is really the worst, with a lot of gratuitous and useless sex, and a boring story, plus the animation goes really really bad in the last episode. I don't think the movie improves anything.
I had big problems to play the audio properly (ogg vorbis 3+), so I reencoded it to mp3 for the torrent. And the video quality is not extraordinary.

So this is more like a collector item that something I would suggest to watch.

As the movie is not licensed in USA, I hope this torrent will be accepted here :bow-pray:

AVI format, 1h43mn06, 352x240, 332 MB, censored (colour dots).

Attachments

• [Akiba-Online] Urotsukidoji IV Hourou hen (movie edition).torrent
    13.4 KB · Views: 661
Last edited by a moderator:

Deadern

Feb 27, 2009
I found once the 5th Urotsukidoji, and it's not a recap ... but it has been hard to find (an not so great ... I think Urotsukidoji series goes more down each episode). It's sad because it has futanari in it ^^.

edit : ooops, my mistake, I didn't see you where talking of the movies only, not the series ^^.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I found once the 5th Urotsukidoji, and it's not a recap ... but it has been hard to find (an not so great ... I think Urotsukidoji series goes more down each episode). It's sad because it has futanari in it ^^.

edit : ooops, my mistake, I didn't see you where talking of the movies only, not the series ^^.

Yeah, there is a fifth OAV series (indeed one episode only) AND a fifth movie, and they have nothing in common expect that they were done both in 1996.

After I got a PM from redrooster, I'd like to explain some details about the differences OAV/movie for each series:

I: 超神伝説うろつき童子 ("original saga")
OAV: 3 episodes, some very graphical shots, not really censored since the animators put some colour/dark filters in order to make them not too explicit.
Movie: they removed all the explicit shots, to make it similar to the second movie in terms of sexual amount. A complete rework of the scenes timing was also done. Nothing significant was added.

II: 真・超神伝説うろつき童子 魔胎伝 (Matai den)
OAV: 2 episodes, the sex is only semi-explicit. Some colour dots have been added for censorship.
Movie: All dots were removed :). All scenes timing was redone, and an additional scene with young Munhihausen was added (just between first and second parts).

III: 超神伝説うろつき童子・未来篇 (Mirai hen)
OAV: 4 episodes, again sex is semi-explicit, colour dots show up there and there, plus the penis/tails of the Makemonos are not censored.
Movie: I don't really know about this one, the american VHS is said to be not censored. I expect only a "highlight" movie (they take scenes straight from the OAV version).

IV: 超神伝説うろつき童子・放浪篇 (Hourou hen)
OAV: 3 episodes, the rest is like the previous one.
Movie: Only a "highlight" version (OAVs are cut down to fit in 1h43). Censorship stayed.

V: 超神伝説うろつき童子・完結篇 (Kanketsu hen)
OAV: 1 episode, I still have to watch it. Production was shut down before completion of the project.
Movie: not existing, and no need for one.

Extra: 超神伝説うろつき童子 狂王篇 劇場V2 狂殺魔獣伝
OAV: n/a
Movie: As far as I could know, it's a mega-compilation of sagas II to IV.
Share hash for the braves: bc9dea60f7e1e0c5e894a24bdd015a10737d9482

So to summarize, if someone want the best version for each saga, in term of censorship, completeness and dubbing, he should take:

I: OAV version, like in Anime18's Perfect Collection box (japanese + english subs, practically uncensored)
II: Movie version, like in Anime18's Hell on Earth box(english or japanese dub, uncensored) or the individual release "Legend of the Demon Womb"
III: OAV version, but I'd recommend a fansub from the german DVDRIP, like [HP], the american DVDs are only dubbed (maybe also japanese dub, but without subs).
IV: OAV version, same as III
V: OAV version, censored/unsubbed

Movie I is not interesting for me, because it's not "complete" as all explicit shots were removed.
Movie II is the most "complete" version, but only found with english/french/spanish dub. Apparently there IS a japanese track on the american DVDs but, I've never found anywhere such version in AVI format.

Raziel00

Mar 12, 2007
Thanks for this, i've been after it for ages! :)
Does anyone have or know where to find Part 3 uncensored? I have the dvd which is pretty much shredded by the censores (for obvious reasons) here in the UK.
thanks again, u rock!

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
here are the original covers - for the collectors of you (even the covers of the crappy Urotsuki 1-3 are included athough not mentioned in elgringo14´s post...)...

a milestone in ero animation and in cover art as well...

just noticed that two covers are named wrong: OVA 4-1 is OVA 4-2 indeed and OVA 4-2 is OVA 4-1, sorry, happened when I renamed them from japanese original titles to OVA x-x to make it easier for you to identify them.

Deadern

Feb 27, 2009
Thanks for this, i've been after it for ages! :)
Does anyone have or know where to find Part 3 uncensored? I have the dvd which is pretty much shredded by the censores (for obvious reasons) here in the UK.
thanks again, u rock!

Part 1 and 2 can be found uncensored with foreign versions (french for example) but it seems since Part 3 even the foreign versions keep a minimum of the censorship :/ ...
"Amusing" thing : i've seen differences in censure dots in Part 4 OAV 1 monster-r*** scene and in the OAV 2's summary (same scene). Some plans, the censure dot is not here anymore, sometimes it's lighter than before ... So maybe somewhere the OAV exists with no censure, who knows ?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
after all the VHS covers already have been posted in this thread here are all 18 DVD covers of the re-releases 2009/2010...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
These are the rental version. They put in order the original 12 OVAs, then in disorder all 5 movie compilations, and the dreadful Kanketsuhen OVA. It is the first DVD release for movie 3, 4, 5 (the Kyo-oh V2 movie that I posted somewhere else), and Kanketsuhen.

Interestingly enough, I had found a VHS cover for movies 1 and 3, that were not released by the usual publisher, JAVN or Columbia Video, but by SHV/Shochiku. That could explain why these don't have censorship, though the most explicit material was cut out already. Movie 4 was released by Columbia Video and was censored.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
here´s the rest (all have been found partly by coincidence), 1 movie VHS is missing completely, at least I have none, 1 VHS movie there´s only the front (I have no complete one) and the VHS (complete one) and the DVD cover of The Final Chapter are missing.

I even attached 2 of the infamous Silver Star DVD covers (which are 1:1 copies of the Anime18 ones)...