URL Cash - Does it works? Is it worth?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

daice

Jun 22, 2008
So, lately I have seen many people posting these urlcash links around some forums and got interested on it because it's an alternative way to earn some bucks. But looking at their site, it really doesn't looks like something really organized or with a good structure to give support to users and such so I would like to know from others members who are also member from said site to tell about their experience, pros and cons such.
Also, what's that ratio exactly? 1/4100 means I get 1 what for 4100 clicks?

Ps: if this kind of thread is against any rules, please delete it though I think it's fine as long as referrals links aren't posted.

oumi11

aka oumigi
Aug 13, 2008
Linkbucks is better than Urlcash, in terms of both their pay rate and pay-out amount.

Urlcash pays 1/3000 for Intermission, Linkbucks pays at a superior rate of 1/2000.

Urlcash requires $30 for cash-out, Linkbucks only requires $5.

Kipi

⅓ ⅔ ⅛
Nov 22, 2007
"1/2000"

1 what? 1 cent? 1 dollar?

for those who don't understand, 1/2000 is a ratio and means you get 1 something for every 2,000 unique clicks. You'd need 2,000 different people to click your link to go up by 1. So assuming you get $1 for every 2,000 clicks, you'd need about 10,000 clicks to get $5. To get $100 you'd need 200,000 clicks. To make a living off it, you'd need 1,400,000 clicks a week.

If you want to make money off advertising revenue, Pay Per Impression (PPI) will make a lot more then a Pay Per Click (PPC), because it doesn't require people to actually click on a link.

Google Adsense is pretty much the best thing out there to make money off advertising, but it'd require having a successful (and clean) website.

Skyraida

Is Eating Your Internets
Mar 27, 2008
Urlcash requires $30 for cash-out, Linkbucks only requires $5.

How often do you pay me?
When every month has ended we scan every account for thier revenue, and if you have reached a total of $5 or more ($30 for wire transfer) of pending revenue we will pay you within the first 10 days. Example, If you made more then $5 during January you will get your payment within 1-10th February. If you didn't reach minimum payment the earnings will roll over to next month.

They pay after $5 unless you want a wire transfer.

and Kipi what are some good Pay Per Impression? Aside from Googleads