1. Some adblockers default filters are now blocking links on akiba-online.com.

If you cannot see links in threads, disable the filter or whitelist akiba-online.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Unsolved captchas

Discussion in 'JAV Discussion' started by Muz1234, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Muz1234

Muz1234 Active Member

Have you tried solve Captchas but you just get the wrong answer every time you click it?

2. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

If it says to click all the cats and I click the dogs I have that happen. Pain, really.

3. Lodestar

Lodestar Member

I hit refresh. I refuse to be bullied by captchas into supporting cats.

kharo88 and Casshern2 like this.
  4. arnoldlayne

arnoldlayne Member

yes, youve been permanently blacklisted by Google for using something like Jdownloader's idiotic "automatically check captcha boxes" feature

you need to use Incognito mode or create a new google account to pass ReCaptcha's, the ban is permanent as Google thinks you are a bot

5. Muz1234

Muz1234 Active Member

I mean if there is a picture of a hydrant, should I click all the pictures that include the hydrant, even the hydrant is included in a box but only at smaller scale.

6. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

Yes click every box with a hydrant

7. arnoldlayne

arnoldlayne Member

You should only occasionally ever have to solve pictures unless youve been blacklisted, 90% of the time it should just be a checkbox. To know for sure if youve been blacklisted you can click the audio icon, if it gives an error then your Google account was put on a bot list and you need to create a new one or use incognito mode. Also if you are selecting things like cars and storefronts and the new tiles load slowly rather than instantly then youve been blacklisted. On a clean account the captchas are very easy.