Uncensored Leaked

EROTAKU

Jul 3, 2016
Who uncensored videos? They need to uncensored Yurai Chitose (Herbs Chitose) Yuuri Oshikawa and Kaho Imai or Oppai AV idol.

Jermaine Lou

Feb 16, 2021
No way to uncensored videos unless you’re watching the vintage one & some studios like Carribbean.com

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
No way to uncensored videos unless you’re watching the vintage one & some studios like Carribbean.com

Yes you can. It's not perfect and some people prefer the mosaic version to the mosaic reduced/removed version, but it can be done, the software is out there and it's getting better all the time.

Titles released before 2016 were the best candidates for the software, but I've noticed that since say the back end of 2020 and the early months of this year the mosaic is getting smaller in some studios. I've yet to see the results of the software on these releases, but I'd be interested to see if it can do a good job.

For those technically curious, the software does not actually remove the mosaic per say, it reconstructs the pixelated area using a model of what it should look like. it sounds strange, but the results are quite interesting.

As for the name of the software, I'm not sure that I can say it. There was a thread on it in this forum somewhere, but that got removed so I guess we're not allowed to mention the name, but as with everything, google is your friend and if you're curious I'm sure you can find it.... you'll need a decent spec Windows machine to get good results from it though.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yes you can. It's not perfect and some people prefer the mosaic version to the mosaic reduced/removed version, but it can be done, the software is out there and it's getting better all the time.

Titles released before 2016 were the best candidates for the software, but I've noticed that since say the back end of 2020 and the early months of this year the mosaic is getting smaller in some studios. I've yet to see the results of the software on these releases, but I'd be interested to see if it can do a good job.

For those technically curious, the software does not actually remove the mosaic per say, it reconstructs the pixelated area using a model of what it should look like. it sounds strange, but the results are quite interesting.

As for the name of the software, I'm not sure that I can say it. There was a thread on it in this forum somewhere, but that got removed so I guess we're not allowed to mention the name, but as with everything, google is your friend and if you're curious I'm sure you can find it.... you'll need a decent spec Windows machine to get good results from it though.

All movies I've seen with removed mosaic are looking worse than the censored version. Instead of the pixels, you get a blury thing, and you get the logo moving all around the screen. Not to mention the video quality, worse than the original.

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
I think most of the mosaic removal is done by a Chinese group this is just purely my speculation. The finished work is just a shitty quality movie compare to the original like darksider59 said.

cactustop

Feb 19, 2021
The way they are removing mosaic, it’s the same process on how people make deep fakes right?
Is it AI reconstructing how it’s looks by referencing from a database of images of what it should look like?

Crispy

Jul 12, 2008
All movies I've seen with removed mosaic are looking worse than the censored version. Instead of the pixels, you get a blury thing, and you get the logo moving all around the screen. Not to mention the video quality, worse than the original.

I'd disagree, I've seen a few and the AI does a pretty decent job. Even if its not 100% real its far better than a bunch of pixels.

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
The way they are removing mosaic, it’s the same process on how people make deep fakes right?
Is it AI reconstructing how it’s looks by referencing from a database of images of what it should look like?
Yes, that's sort of how it is done, but if you don't have uncensored material of a particular actress then it becomes difficult. Now in the beginning they would have to use a generic model as there may not be a library of images to select from. All women are different so the AI can only try to reconstruct the mosaiced part by using the same model for all the actresses, however if someone puts the time in to "teach" the AI what different accesses really look like, then it could get a lot better. Of course that would need an actress who already had true uncensored movies in her portfolio and for the IT guy to build a model from that then name the actresses in the censored movie so that the AI can select the appropriate model to work from.

As for watching them... I've seen many that are just awful and I fully understand Darksider59's point of view, but there are some which are much, much better and I think this is because the hardware to get a good result is becoming more and more available at a reasonable price. It'll never be the quality of a true uncensored leak or a movie from an actress who decides to do uncensored works, but it's like anything, you choose to watch it or you don't. You can usually tell within a few minutes if it's worth your time or not, most aren't, but some are.

Reactions: cactustop

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I'd disagree, I've seen a few and the AI does a pretty decent job. Even if its not 100% real its far better than a bunch of pixels.

I'm curious to see better ones. Do you have examples of movies ? The last one I saw was an early movie of Minami Kojima, it was horrible to watch.

Albert Tatlock

Sep 28, 2014
I'm curious to see better ones. Do you have examples of movies ? The last one I saw was an early movie of Minami Kojima, it was horrible to watch.

SDDE-376
MIAD-877
SNIS-292

These are quite recent on Sukebei and represent the average quality of the recent demosaiced releases. Have a look at SDDE-376 first. I have seen better, but I'll need to trawl through my collection which could take some time.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
SDDE-376
MIAD-877
SNIS-292

These are quite recent on Sukebei and represent the average quality of the recent demosaiced releases. Have a look at SDDE-376 first. I have seen better, but I'll need to trawl through my collection which could take some time.

I admit it's a bit better than what I've seen, but still blurry, between the two versions, I would pick the censored one. No moving watermark.
An example :
vlcsnap-2021-02-27-02h04m10s796.png

Reactions: shawn720s