ultra rare h-anime found - problem solved !

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Hi, all of you who you like to download my rare releases, I need your help!

I´ve found an ultra rare h-anime, but I cannot post it as it is a DVDISO only, so we need someone to download it by himself and to convert a AVI / MKV out of it and to post it finally here at A-O...

Title: :goodboy: when the promised slight fever 微熱~約束のとき~ - a Caress Communications release dated 05-25-2000.

to be found in Share and complete -
file name: (DVDISO)(18禁アニメ) 微熱~約束のとき~.ISO
share hash: ed18f30c4aa862dd8a2b0f747216541fa54eaf73
2.20 GB

although the title names seem to be similar - this is not Slight Fever Syndrome 微熱症候群 !!!

could perhaps be a job for Fujiko77 - for ex...

just watching it, a very good one...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
hm..i converted the SM 2 DVD sp before from an iso but i remember only taking the audio cause i already had the video. i'm not sure but i think i used virtual dub. i'll try to search for a way to convert it

VitualDub or VirtualDubMode and redrooster - two parts that will never cooperate well...

All tries I made with whatever stuff or procedure all failed miserably...

I´m an expert only to find this stuff, not to handle conversion software, nobody is perfect...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Problem solved, found software combo named "Auto Gordian Knot" 2.45 - thx for assistance anyway...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
2 am discussion is usually not for me...

[I moved some part of my post to the torrent topic]

About ISO->AVI:

I use Isobuster to extract the VOB files from the ISO, then I can use VirtualdubMod to use them and encode the videos. It's not like I actually did that kind of encodes but it would be the procedure. No about audio/video sync you can always play around with Vdub. When #lamonae need new Cream Lemon LDrips I'll probably do that...
One last comment: NEVER ENCODE AUDIO WITH VARIABLE BITRATE (VBR). It's not efficient for old anime and can cause this kind of problems.