Ultimate Scat Thread v2 [Updated Daily - 20/03/10 -1 Movie Added] Over 50GB+

SystematicX

Jan 2, 2009
Can you please re up these movies? All the links seem to be down. Really want the Gusomilk, ODV and aroma movies

wondercorn

Feb 26, 2009
File offline.

Any idea?

This is the first time I'm using Jdownloader even I have rapidshare account.:shy:

elvishas

Jan 17, 2009
Hmmm ....links work just fine for me . Thanks ...lots of older titles I haven't seen for a bit ...cheers

andy55

Apr 6, 2008
I just wanna see women shitting..no eating, no shit touching. How can i differentiate..what do u call such movies. Where can i find those ?

zackbumm

Collector
May 30, 2009
These linksaveshit files don't work with JDownloader (Key Error).
Why don't you post simply the original URL's?

Anoth3r

Dec 31, 2009
These linksaveshit files don't work with JDownloader (Key Error).
Why don't you post simply the original URL's?

They did work, they were implemented to hide the URLs to prevent content getting reported to RS. Alas, it has not worked, all content has been removed.

zackbumm

Collector
May 30, 2009
They did work, they were implemented to hide the URLs to prevent content getting reported to RS. Alas, it has not worked, all content has been removed.

To hide the referrer post it next time just in plain text (quote). Don't use Rapidshit, use Russian Filehosters like Oron or Sharingmatrix. Rapidshit is a service from the mountain people of Switzerland and Switzerland has a feudalistic-medieval federal state structure, where even "body fluids" (pee, female ejaculation) are illegal. Or with other words: Switzerland is the Afghanistan of Europe. ;-)