戦う司書 The Book of Bantorra Complete (Dual-Audio)[720p]

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I couldn't get a consistent translation here so hopefully Japanese visitors will get the drift. 戦う司書 actually means Tatakau Shisho (literally: "Armed Librarians") which is the name of the light novel and subsequent manga series but the anime is called "Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra".

The imagination of the writers in Japan is staggering. This world they created is so foreign in concept yet so recognizable in many ways. It is a surreal world with interesting characters and common everyday human frailities, ideals, strengths and struggles.

81Ynvtjc2QL._AA1280_.jpg

Description
In a world where deceased people turn into stone-like books and are stored in the Bantorra Library, anyone who reads a book can learn its past. Bantorra Library is maintained by the Armed Librarians, who wield supernatural abilities, and their enemy is a psychotic cult known as Shindeki Church. As the story progresses it presents a world of sorrow and pain, and the unfairness and frugality of life, as well as personal desires. However, in each arc there is also a small underlying hope, and more of the reasons, conspiracies, and secrets are revealed behind everything.

Minitokyo.Tatakau.Shisho .The.Book.of.Bantorra.466361.jpg

File Info:
Format ..........................................................: Matroska
Codec .........................................................: x264 8 bit
File size ..............................................: Average 100mb
Width ........................................................: 1280 pixels
Height .........................................................: 720 pixels
Display aspect ratio .............................................: 16:9
Frame rate .................................................: 23.976 fps
Audio ..: Eng Jap Dual Audio Nero AAC Stereo @ 48KHz
Subs .......................................................: Eng Included
Encoded by Iro
Original Uploader: TheIro
Size: 2.71 GB
Directed by Toshiya Shinohara
Music by Yoshihisa Hirano
Studio David Production
Original run October 2, 2009 – April 2, 2010
Episodes 27
Case Cover Back Outer.jpg

Attachments

• [kickass.to]the.book.of.bantorra.complete.dual.audio.720p.mhd.torrent
    17.1 KB · Views: 532

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I really enjoying this series myself and it is an honor and pleasure to share.

Reactions: Little Chucky

louai

Aug 29, 2009
been looking for Dual Audio from some time, then forgot about it.
you are the best.... thank you very much.

(by the way, i only downloaded/seeded and watched Samurai Champloo because of your description :) appreciate your effort)

Reactions: Ceewan

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Samurai Champloo was a masterpiece in its' own right. It was directed by Shinichirō Watanabe who also directed Cowboy Bebop and Kids on The Slope. All three are very different from each other but very good in their own right (and posted here as well). Samurai Champloo also was made by the same studio that made Deadman Wonderland (I feel like I am starting to play Six Degrees to Kevin Bacon here). I am an anime fan I guess, because I loved them all, (liked this one too!).

I will get some more up later in the week, if I am able. I really do enjoy sharing what I find here. Thank you kindly for your support!

Reactions: louai