[TW-144] - lovely lovely - Marina Hayama (葉山まりな) (ISO & MP4)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015
Hayama Marina (葉山まりな)

Released in 2014-11-14.

ISO-file is 3.45GB

MP4 is 1.66GB

The ISO also came with an folder called 0012FA, so I included that just in case someone has some use to that.

This movie was pretty wild, as expected of an TW-series release, so there are some scenes included where they had to censor stuff, sorry for not making any more screenshots this time.

I got this one for really cheap so it was an easy purchase, only 400yen + postages but it didn't include any covers, just the disc.

For some reason when I try to make a torrent of her first movie 2011-10-14 - GRP-008 - グラパン! it always crashes the uTorrent so I cannot upload it, sorry. Probably it has something to do with the file being an AVI but I don't know.

You can find her 1st movie in here:
https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/grp-008-marina-hayama-marina-gurapan-avi-1-10gb.1268745/

If she has made any other movies than these two I'm not aware of them.
1.jpg 2.jpg

Attachments

• Hayama Marina (葉山まりな) - TW-144.torrent
    13.5 KB · Views: 10,167

Beam~

Akiba Citizen
Nov 28, 2015